Check your Inbox for XBL 10th Anniversary Avatar Helmet

TealPavelski

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Got this today for being "among the most loyal members of Xbox LIVE".

2uy0knq.jpg

Id rather have one of those FREE Xbox's for being a 10-year member, but this helmet is cool too I guess?

while everyone else under 5 years gets nothing but a kinect game that is useless for most people anyways cause they don't have kinects :/

how do they check? i changed gamertag once or twice on the xbox and there may have been afew months here and there where live elapsed so i guess that rules out all my time with the xbox.

[quote name='Speccy48k']how do they check? i changed gamertag once or twice on the xbox and there may have been afew months here and there where live elapsed so i guess that rules out all my time with the xbox.[/QUOTE]

My helmet was delivered via XBL message as a redeemable code.

My live lapsed once since 2006 and I still got it.

Those complaining about not getting something under 5 years is funny :lol:

no msg atm so i guess not even my 360 time qualifies. Ive had the 360 since jan07 but if i recall (can you seen tenure only on console not xbox.com?) ive only 4yrs, i dont recall being off live for 2yrs?

[quote name='Karl of Duty XP']How long have you been a member? I've only got 6 and a half years chalked up so I'm not sure if that'll count as most loyal.[/QUOTE]

I have been a member for over 6 years. Apparently they are giving out this avatar reward to anyone over 5-years. Just keep checking your inbox.

Got an email with a redeemable code as well, not sure how old my account is exactly but I'm guessing had it since 2005.

My code showed up under my messages on xbox live, I did not receive an e-mail, but got a message as I was playing the 360 with the code in it.

I received the code on Xbox live. The odd thing is I think I was sent two of them however I can not look at it on xbox.com. I was hoping I could just copy and paste it in.

[quote name='sendme']I received the code on Xbox live. The odd thing is I think I was sent two of them however I can not look at it on xbox.com. I was hoping I could just copy and paste it in.[/QUOTE]

maybe mine is waiting in my inbox on my xbox... cause ive only checked while im here at work on my xbox.com inbox... maybe

Isn't just a kick to the teeth that microsoft emails you for the first time (that I know of) of your stats that you can regularly check out on rewards.xbox?

Soooo Question How long do you have to be an xbox live member to get the Helmet. Ive been a Gold member for 6 years? I never received anything just that stats thing.

So I have been on xbox live for 6 years but atm I am out of gold so I wont get this ? And for some reason on all my stats it says 0 - That I played 0 hrs online lol ?

I got an email saying I was an elite 10 yr member and they sent me an avatar. I have been a member since day 1. Awhile ago I asked about the off number they said it was lost in trasition from the old live to the new. Technically it shows 9 but In the system I am 10.

bread's done
Back