Wii U bundles live on Newegg

Only a value if you need one for Christmas and want all the games in the package. It's probably your last chance to grab one at retail before Christmas though...

[quote name='hashiriya1']Ordered. That's about half a week's pay already gone! :([/QUOTE]
Good lord! This is a month's pay for me... I wish I had your problems.

Would have picked it up if the Deluxe Edition didn't include Black Ops 2. The shipping is pretty bad but you do save a lot on taxes.

This was probably the only way Nintendo allows Newegg to sell the system, which is sad.

If I had the money, I'd maybe consider it. I'd just flip 2 of the games to recoup some money. I'd really rather not have that huge sum on my card though.

Value-wise if you add up all the components, it's probably cheaper than the bundle, but the problem is most bundles throw in crap that no one cares about and games that wouldn't have sold anyway.

[quote name='killer9']Every console launch does this stores bundle them for crazy ass prices[/QUOTE]

however most stores include really crappy games in their bundles.. This is retail price (not crazy ass) and at least they chose the 3 best games.

hmm...prices seem fine to me.

- Deluxe edition
$60 x 3 (3 games; Nintendo land doesn't count...since it comes with the price tag of the Deluxe edition) = $180 + $350 (for the Deluxe system) = $530

Yeah! seems about right! I don't see why people think they are expensive...

On the other hand, They're charging $60 for Nintendo Land for the Basic edition...I think it's pretty clear what's the better choice. :)

3 awesome games
retail price
available for pre-order
and no tax for a lot of people!

I would say this is an awesome deal. Really tempting over my FM pre-order!

[quote name='Kaneco']hmm...prices seem fine to me.

- Deluxe edition
$60 x 3 (3 games; Nintendo land doesn't count...since it comes with the price tag of the Deluxe edition) = $180 + $350 (for the Deluxe system) = $530

Yeah! seems about right! I don't see why people think they are expensive...

On the other hand, They're charging $60 for Nintendo Land for the Basic edition...I think it's pretty clear what's the better choice. :)[/QUOTE]

Nintendo Land IS $60 by itself...

[quote name='DarkPGR']3 awesome games
retail price
available for pre-order
and no tax for a lot of people!

I would say this is an awesome deal. Really tempting over my FM pre-order!

Nintendo Land IS $60 by itself...[/QUOTE]

Nintendo Land is included with the Wii U Deluxe regardless, I thought. So it's $349.99 + 59.99 + 59.99 + 59.99 = 529.96 ... you spend an extra 3 cents. It's just convenient for those who haven't been able to pre-order and wanted to guarantee a console with the holiday rush.

[quote name='PaulDE01']Losing my mind...ordered the 32 GB bundle with next day shipping.[/QUOTE]

damn didn't even consider to do that.. how much more expensive was next day? i'm paying for shipping already what's a few dollars more?

edit: nevermind next day for me was $30 more.. I can wait a day..

That bundle with mario, zombie U, and black ops I would purchase if I didnt have it paid off at gamestop with trade ins. Those are the three games I plan on getting.

It was 41.xx for next day for me. I don't care....thank god I have a very understanding wife.....well she doesn't know yet...:)

[quote name='jrr6415sun']damn didn't even consider to do that.. how much more expensive was next day? i'm paying for shipping already what's a few dollars more?

edit: nevermind next day for me was $30 more.. I can wait a day..[/QUOTE]

in debates to buy or hold out for camping out at target saturday night.

I would much prefer to download mario.

I'm in for 1 (black 32gb). I have 1 pre-ordered from BB and will get it if I think I can flip it. Or...I'll just refund my $$$ and make someone happy at BB that day.

This... is tempting. If not for Black Ops 2, I would've maybe already bit (have it for the 360 already).

What else is coming out this year for the Wii U?

while I agree with the people that are saying it's expensive, it's at least a good bundle. Mario was a day 1 for me and I suppose I wouldn't mind playing Zombi U. Sure I am missing out on a good deal for black friday, but at least this bundle isn't that insane.

350 + 60 + 60 + 60 = 530 + 14 (or more) for shipping = 544
VS
350 + 60 + 60 = 470 x .06 = just under 500

so I am paying 44 for to avoid lines, people, drama, black friday BS and more by going this route, which is worth it for me.

A normal Wii U with NSMB U is going for $590 on ebay right now. I figure I can order it, and even if I don't want it I can probably make a profit, if this insanity holds for at least a little.

Edit: Aaaaaaannnnnnnd I just got cold feet and cancelled my order. I'm hoping if I can find a second wii U to sell it could cut down the cost of the one I am planning to keep and play, but I've never done anything like this before and I'm afraid it will blow up in my face and I'll loose money. Since I don't need the three games I might just see if I can get a normal unit on Amazon tomorrow night. Or just bag it and buy my unit straight out. I can afford it, I just don't want to pay for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SDC']A normal Wii U with NSMB U is going for $590 on ebay right now. I figure I can order it, and even if I don't want it I can probably make a profit, if this insanity holds for at least a little.

Edit: Aaaaaaannnnnnnd I just got cold feet and cancelled my order. I'm hoping if I can find a second wii U to sell it could cut down the cost of the one I am planning to keep and play, but I've never done anything like this before and I'm afraid it will blow up in my face and I'll loose money.[/QUOTE]

its all about supply and demand. last yr, demand for 3ds was pretty high and locating a 3ds was hard already. having it's the new hot stuff that most ppl want it for christmas, it's easy money.

ordered one with no hesitation.

shit it's in my cart, but don't even want zombie U or BLOPS just wanted mario and nintendoland wonder if anyone else is going to post bundles?

[quote name='heyheyhey11']its all about supply and demand. last yr, demand for 3ds was pretty high and locating a 3ds was hard already. having it's the new hot stuff that most ppl want it for christmas, it's easy money.

ordered one with no hesitation.[/QUOTE]

Wait what? I didn't know 3DS was high in demand. All of my stores have always been fully stocked with them, even at launch.

RIP OFF!! Get on the wait list at Gamestop instead and get it for a legitimate price!

These jerks at NewEgg probably got the same early stock at Gamestop did, yet chose to hold off until now and try to rip people off in hopes of launch day craze.

LAME AND DECEITFUL NewEgg! Shame on you!

[quote name='SDC']
I'm hoping if I can find a second wii U to sell it could cut down the cost of the one I am planning to keep and play, but I've never done anything like this before and I'm afraid it will blow up in my face and I'll loose money. [/QUOTE]

People aren't going to want to buy a $500 game console from a brand new seller on Ebay with no feedback. I have to pay $385 including tax for a Deluxe Wii U at Walmart. Ebay fees can be as high as 15% which is $75. You need to send a big heavy box via UPS with signature confirmation. You are looking at very little profit if everything goes right. If something goes horribly wrong then:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJ_R-G_i4Xk

[quote name='sunghost']Wait what? I didn't know 3DS was high in demand. All of my stores have always been fully stocked with them, even at launch.[/QUOTE]

well, i was talking about last yr. at least stores near me (NYC) it was very hard to find a new 3ds system as christmas gotten closer.

and trust me, wii u will be short on supply and do get it whenever you get the chance to play for yourself or to ebay it for some money.

I pulled the trigger a few hours ago. Im shocked they still have stock left. I understand its an expensive bundle to some but I remember the expensive ass wii walmart bundles selling out in seconds that had cruddy games attached to them. Its not like Mario zombi u and cod bo2 are bad games or anything.

Its worth it to me to avoid all the bs running around trying to find one.

bread's done
Back