Jak & Daxter Collection PS3 $15 Amazon.com

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']First time I've seen this on Amazon.:Free Standard Shipping (3-5 days)[/QUOTE]

hopefully its a sign of things to come for black friday

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']First time I've seen this on Amazon.:Free Standard Shipping (3-5 days)[/QUOTE]

Now if only Amazon did this on all their sub $25 games I would be inclined to buy more from them.

Thanks for posting OP.

anyone play this yet? I never played it, but picked it up during the gamestop half off thing. Is the game good? and what's it like, is it sorta like ratchet and clank or more like crash bandicoot or what's going on.

[quote name='hwmusic']anyone foresee 9.99 in the HD collections future??[/QUOTE]

As the standard, non-sale price? I hope so. It was $9.99 during the Gamestop fiasco, but I didn't feel like picking it up at the time (with my massive backlog and all). It'd be nice to give 'em a try some day and not have to pay too much to see if they were actually any good or not.

I, really, should get back to the J&D Collection. I've had it sitting for so long, but it's fun. Gonna go play some, right now, in 3D!

[quote name='Dahk']hopefully its a sign of things to come for black friday[/QUOTE]

Tell me about it! I hope Amazon BRINGS IT with these sales to SMACK these companies for their 6am/8pm Thanksgiving start times.

[quote name='Bosamba']Now if only Amazon did this on all their sub $25 games I would be inclined to buy more from them.

Thanks for posting OP.[/QUOTE]

X1,000,000,000......

That's a big thing for me, too! eBay's easier, to me. All kinds of free shipping choices.

Last edited by a moderator:
it was $10 with the gamestop coupon deal thing last week guys, so it could be $10 in the near future, maybe even black friday.

FYI this is a 3D compatible game. For those wanting to exercise their PS 3D Displays before the BSOD.

I havent played the remakes, but back when platformers were on the same popularity level as what FPS are now, they were amazing! I still remember when these along with Ratchet and Clank were coming out and they were amazing for their time and apparently according to reviews still hold up very well today. $15 bucks for 3 titles that are all of great quality is a steal!

Sure it doesnt have the graphics of current games or online leader boards and all that jazz, but if your looking for good pure platforming game play you honestly cant go wrong here AT ALL!

[quote name='SkiLLs7984']I havent played the remakes, but back when platformers were on the same popularity level as what FPS are now, they were amazing! I still remember when these along with Ratchet and Clank were coming out and they were amazing for their time and apparently according to reviews still hold up very well today. $15 bucks for 3 titles that are all of great quality is a steal!

Sure it doesnt have the graphics of current games or online leader boards and all that jazz, but if your looking for good pure platforming game play you honestly cant go wrong here AT ALL![/QUOTE]

Well I guess I'll pick them up then. It will probably sit in the backlog for a while so I hope it doesn't hit 5 or 10 bucks really soon.

edit: Nevermind, it's sold out.

bread's done
Back