OTT 56: The Buttsechs Battle Royale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Mario Kart

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
(Note: I will try to look into how many OTTs there have been and change the number accordingly.

bmindabutt1do.png

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']I knew this guy, half Iranian, half mexican. He said he loved Hey Arnold cause he liked to watch those Jews get into trouble[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

janglypangly, you're sig with Baloo and the Fox is just hilarious. It keeps cracking me up evewrytime I look at it.

Oh yaeh, has there really been 56 OTTs so far?

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']janglypangly, you're sig with Baloo and the Fox is just hilarious. It keeps cracking me up evewrytime I look at it.

Oh yaeh, has there really been 56 OTTs so far?[/QUOTE]

I grant you another look :)

there really are too many old nick shows, I had those in mind, but in the end those were the ones i decided to go with.

Edit: Whatever happened to Marc Summers?
marc00043gs.gif

Either way, the dynasty hath ended, and I don't feel bad about mine getting locked cos Kart's been wanting one for a while and I don't think he's had a chance yet.

[quote name='dcfox']A poll in the OTT :shock: Heresy I say![/QUOTE]
Where the hell have you been? We've had a few polls. Remember the sexy poll that punq screwed up? ;)

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Either way, the dynasty hath ended, and I don't feel bad about mine getting locked cos Kart's been wanting one for a while and I don't think he's had a chance yet.[/QUOTE]
Don't lie. I bet your secretly harboring feelings of hate for dr. mario kart. And when he least expects it you poison his breakfast sandwich.

Where's Roundhouse?!

EDIT: There's one more h in Ahh! Real Monsters. You should've let us pick multiple shows, as it's too hard to pick just one.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Where the hell have you been? We've had a few polls. Remember the sexy poll that punq screwed up? ;)[/QUOTE]
You mean the one where even DLF got more votes than me. No I don't remember it at all.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']there really are too many old nick shows, I had those in mind, but in the end those were the ones i decided to go with.

Edit: Whatever happened to Marc Summers?
marc00043gs.gif
[/QUOTE]

That looks like a book I should read. :lol:

I've never heard of Marc Summers before this moment.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']don't MAKE me bust out my Kiriyama sig/avatar combo.

Lumines is addictive as hell.[/QUOTE]
Hence the calling. I was hoping to draw you out. Or something. Sure.

I would not mind having a PSP to play Lumines on.

[quote name='dcfox']You mean the one where even DLF got more votes than me. No I don't remember it at all.[/QUOTE]
That's because you appeal to a demographic that isn't hard pressed for cheap games. Besides, it wasn't DLF at first, then punq changed it.

I was in TRU today, trying to decide whether or not it was worth it to take a 5 finger discount on a PSP.

Maybe this will be round 1 and round 2 can have 10 different shows and then the top 3 or 5 from each can duke it out.

Never heard of Marc Summers? Come on! There was a slide going into a giant creme pie!

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']That looks like a book I should read. :lol:

I've never heard of Marc Summers before this moment.[/QUOTE]
:shock: You bastard!

[quote name='dcfox']You mean the one where even DLF got more votes than me. No I don't remember it at all.[/QUOTE]

:rofl: I think I voted for sblymnl. ;)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']That looks like a book I should read. :lol:

I've never heard of Marc Summers before this moment.[/QUOTE]
He was the host of Double Dare on Nick. And he would always slime people. Which made his OCD even more strange when it came out. Plus he hosts that show on the Food Network, Unwrapped. I met him once, I think. Or I got a Wild & Crazy Kids hat, I think.

[quote name='dcfox']Don't lie. I bet your secretly harboring feelings of hate for dr. mario kart. And when he least expects it you poison his breakfast sandwich.[/QUOTE]
No, but he might end up with a cold McGriddles on his window sill instead.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']That's because you appeal to a demographic that isn't hard pressed for cheap games. Besides, it wasn't DLF at first, then punq changed it.[/QUOTE]
Maybe I should have resorted to my old tactics to get people to vote for me, asking them if they want to step in my van to see some puppies.

[quote name='karsh']Hmmmm...Should I play Jade Empire, Halo 2, Sudeki, or finally watch Battle Royale? Questions...[/QUOTE]

BR, no question.

[quote name='Trakan']:rofl: I think I voted for sblymnl. ;)[/QUOTE]

That was you? I wondered ... :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']That was you? I wondered ... :lol:[/QUOTE]

I saw you there at 0, and I felt bad. :lol:

[quote name='modium']He was the host of Double Dare on Nick. And he would always slime people. Which made his OCD even more strange when it came out. Plus he hosts that show on the Food Network, Unwrapped. I met him once, I think. Or I got a Wild & Crazy Kids hat, I think.[/QUOTE]

Ah. I don't really remember DD, at least not the host. :lol:

I don't remember much from my childhood. :lol:

[quote name='Trakan']I saw you there at 0, and I felt bad. :lol:[/QUOTE]

But I was one of the first ones to get a vote. :lol:

I call man-crush! ;)

Hmmm...I think I may just put Battle Royale off till later...If I do watch it, it's all I'll do tonight, since I gotta be up early tomorrow since my mom is coming to take some of my random stuff home from college in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back