Free Amazon and iTunes Gift Cards - Freemyapps

Donx510

CAG Veteran
Hello there CAGers! So recently, I stumbled upon a new and fast way to get free Amazon and iTunes gift cards. I have used Swagbucks and other methods before, but now it's just too much time and effort.

So I found a solution called Freemyapps. It takes little to no effort at all. I got my gift cards instantaneously; the second I clicked redeem. In order for the service to work , you need to open the link and use it on an iDevice (ex. iPhone, iPod, iPad, etc) since the sponsored apps are iOS based apps. However, you can get $1-25 Amazon gift cards, or $10-50 iTunes gift cards and other things in a matter of hours to days. I can usually redeem a $5 Amazon Gift Card in about 2 days. It's really simple! All you need to do is use my referral link!

Steps:
1) Follow my link on your iDevice (iPhone, iPod, iPad, etc.): http://m.freemyapps.com/share/url/8d691fa3
2) Click get started
3) Install the profile onto your iDevice (Don't worry its perfectly safe. If you decide you don't want it anymore, then you can simply clear your cache)
4) Go back to the website/app and start downloading sponsor apps. It will redirect you to the app store to download.
5) Once downloaded, just run the app for about 30 seconds, and then you can delete it. Then you'll receive points!

It's very simple. Apps are available to download every day or so. You only need a minimum of 300 points to get an Amazon gift card. 1500 points = $5

Here's a screenshot on my iPhone:
2zsr0ra.png

Last edited by a moderator:
My first bump of the day. So far during the past two days I have redeemd 3 $5 Amazon Gift Cards

bread's done
Back