persona 4 solid gold if you got it off AMAZON CHECK YOUR DATES

slidecage

CAGiversary!
Feedback
106 (100%)
mine jumped from NOV 20 to NOV 26 and was told it was backordered

i went into chat to see what was going on and now saying

2 day release was never allowed (what is a lie)

i was moved to 1 day for free to see if my order could be pushed up ..

im going to be pissed if amazon screws me over on this

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='spatenfloot']Mine has an expected delivery date of Nov 20.[/QUOTE]

mine with 2 day had nov 20 but when you go into Order help it shows NOV 26

they are saying Release day delivery was never with 2 days what is an outright lie

Unrelated, but they did something like this too with my Halo 4 order. Pre-ordered it with 2 day delivery so I could get same release day delivery... but the game didn't show up on my doorstep until like 3 days later. They pinned it on UPS for lagging the shipment even though my tracking number clearly said it was just a normal shipment. Ended up refunding me $4 for the inconvenience but still pretty disappointed that they do stuff like this >_>

Checked mine, it said the 26th. After chatting with the Amazon rep and explaining my problem, this was his answer: "I have checked order details and found it is seems it is not in stock with amazon that is why it is getting delayed, it is available with 3rd party seller but not with Amazon.com."

After writing a paragraph explaining to the guy that it was a pre-order through Amazon and not a third party seller he just upgraded the shipping to one day shipping without asking anymore questions. I'm not exactly sure he knew what he was doing considering he asked for my order number twice, despite me using that order in their complaint form.

the amazon people, especially the Indian ones, re-define incompetence. I could their job 10x better than they could, and I know their policies better to boot!

I'm still beyond pissed about getting fucked over with The Sky: Art of FF pre-order, and now it looks like some of you may get screwed with this. Amazon is definitely having stock issues...

I'm still wondering how badly GS oversold these (since they had them available for pre-order for weeks after Amazon sold out). Has anyone heard from them yet?

[quote name='Zaku77']the amazon people, especially the Indian ones, re-define incompetence. I could their job 10x better than they could, and I know their policies better to boot![/QUOTE]

Lets be honest, after dealing with morons all day, you'd probably lose track of what the policies are. Having worked in CS in the past, I can tell you that for every knowledgeable person, there are 100 idiots out there.

[quote name='Vinny']I'm still beyond pissed about getting fucked over with The Sky: Art of FF pre-order, and now it looks like some of you may get screwed with this. Amazon is definitely having stock issues...

I'm still wondering how badly GS oversold these (since they had them available for pre-order for weeks after Amazon sold out). Has anyone heard from them yet?

Lets be honest, after dealing with morons all day, you'd probably lose track of what the policies are. Having worked in CS in the past, I can tell you that for every knowledgeable person, there are 100 idiots out there.[/QUOTE]

not sure cause their answer is always upgrade your shipping to one day.... you get enough of those and your account is going to get banned

You want to talk incompetence with a company?

I had two of these editions pre-ordered at gamestop, one for me and one for my friend. When it was first announced, I put one in at the store for the solid gold edition. He said the pre-order was only $5, which doesn't jive with their new policy that started this year with having to put down $20 for a CE pre-order, but was told it was going to be the solid gold edition. I then also put one in gamestop.com's site, just to be safe.

Earlier last week, I was told that the order couldn't be processed, and it was then I found out they put in the charge a fucking week early. Ok, fine, don't get paid til saturday, let me put it on a card that it'll go through on. After talking to the women online, I wake up the next day to find the order had been CLOSED. I call in, furious, and the woman admits it was an error on their end, so they say they have more in their warehouse in case such things happen, so put in a new order for it with the new card.

Fast forward to today, a few days after that incident. I hadn't gotten an e-mail about the order, nor an order number, so I was a little paranoid. Not wanting anymore fuckups, I go to the store to fully pay off my pre-order there, only to find out it was the NORMAL edition. Now I drive home in a panic and call up, to find out my online order is on HOLD, and they can't figure out why. I get an order number, and a "we'll look into why we haven't e-mailed you about it yet, but the WiiU came out recently and it's eating up all of our time lawl" answer.

So yeah, I've gone from having 2 preordered, to possibly 0. I am fucking FURIOUS.

all i know is if they fuck up my order and offer me 50 buck gift card and then ban my account i will depend they give me a check for the 900 bucks i have in credit there

The status of mine now says shipping soon with 2 day shipping.
I wonder when the backorder emails from Gamestop will start.

[quote name='slidecage']all i know is if they fuck up my order and offer me 50 buck gift card and then ban my account i will depend they give me a check for the 900 bucks i have in credit there[/QUOTE]

Yeah, good luck with that.

[quote name='Zaku77']Yeah, good luck with that.[/QUOTE]

pretty sure i could sue and win very easy when i have 900 bucks in trade in credit built and if they try to refuse to honor it and give me the cash

[quote name='spatenfloot']The status of mine now says shipping soon with 2 day shipping.
I wonder when the backorder emails from Gamestop will start.[/QUOTE]

still

Not yet shipped

with 1 day

amazon is really starting to piss me off

ase give few more moments while I look into this issue.
I've checked your order and I'm sorry to say that it has not been shipped yet, there is surely some technical error with this order. I'll forward this to our technical team and try to ship it as soon as possible.

[quote name='slidecage']pretty sure i could sue and win very easy when i have 900 bucks in trade in credit built and if they try to refuse to honor it and give me the cash[/QUOTE]

I'm very familiar with the amazon banning process, and I've read a lot of stories of how it plays out in just the situation you described. You could take them to court, and don't think all that is free, just to be shot down due to some minute little detail in their terms of use. It's really not fair at all to those that it happens to, but there's no getting around it.

[quote name='Zaku77']I'm very familiar with the amazon banning process, and I've read a lot of stories of how it plays out in just the situation you described. You could take them to court, and don't think all that is free, just to be shot down due to some minute little detail in their terms of use. It's really not fair at all to those that it happens to, but there's no getting around it.[/QUOTE]

they would have no right to keep the 900 buck trade in credit i have they would have to give it to me somehow they would have no legs to stand on on stealing 900 cash

[quote name='slidecage']they would have no right to keep the 900 buck trade in credit i have they would have to give it to me somehow they would have no legs to stand on on stealing 900 cash[/QUOTE]

Yeah, they would. You agree to their terms of service and use by using their website and their trade in service. It's not fair (at all!), but you would not be getting that back, period.

[quote name='Zaku77']Yeah, they would. You agree to their terms of service and use by using their website and their trade in service. It's not fair (at all!), but you would not be getting that back, period.[/QUOTE]

o belive me i would get it back i promiss you that... i wouldnt care if spent 25k sueing them for 900 i would get it back

show me where it says if your account is banned they get to keep all of your cash

[quote name='slidecage']o belive me i would get it back i promiss you that... i wouldnt care if spent 25k sueing them for 900 i would get it back

show me where it says if your account is banned they get to keep all of your cash[/QUOTE]

What's the point then? :lol:

Ugh, now I'm starting to get worried. Mine still says Nov. 20th, but it hasn't shipped yet, or even moved into the "shipping soon" phase(which is ALWAYS the case when I have something ordered with release-date delivery on the day before release).

[quote name='Mixer236']Ugh, now I'm starting to get worried. Mine still says Nov. 20th, but it hasn't shipped yet, or even moved into the "shipping soon" phase(which is ALWAYS the case when I have something ordered with release-date delivery on the day before release).[/QUOTE]

im being told its a tec error... maybe that means the shipping department is too lazy to update it LOL

5pm est and mine still shows NOT SHIPPED

[quote name='slidecage']im being told its a tec error... maybe that means the shipping department is too lazy to update it LOL

5pm est and mine still shows NOT SHIPPED[/QUOTE]

Hopefully so, I'm not going to be very happy if this gets delayed too long or if I get screwed out of getting the Solid Gold edition.

[quote name='EdgeCrusher36']Mine was Nov. 20th up till about an hour ago, now it says the 26th "by 8 pm". Blah.[/QUOTE]

i would say fuck them and its probally what i was told over the weekend they oversold them and backorderd (meaning they will be cancelled)

went into chat again and now was told the first orders are gone and they are waiting for a 2nd shipment . i told them it was limited of 10,000 units the worker goes

no the first shipment was 10,000 the 2nd shipping and beyond is unlimited to fill the demand .... looking more and more amazon screwed me

I'm not jumping to conclusions yet cause I've had other semi limited LEs of games (Darksiders 2 being the latest to come to mind), that the delivery date changed to a few days after due to them waiting on stock to come in. No reason to keep harassing amazon every 5 minutes, that's a good way to get the wrath put on you.

---:Thanks so much for waiting.
I'm sorry to let you know that the item has not yet released.
This is the reason for the delay in the shipment of the item.
Me:Delivery Estimate: Tuesday November 20, 2012
Me:It has been for a few months as it was a limited item which is why it was preordered
when it was available
---: I understand that.
We rely on our suppliers regaring the stock of the items.
Unfortunately, the suppliers haven't sent the stock to us.
We're waiting to receive the item.
Once we receive the item we'll ship it without any delay.

I hate this guy

[quote name='Mixer236']Ugh, now I'm starting to get worried. Mine still says Nov. 20th, but it hasn't shipped yet, or even moved into the "shipping soon" phase(which is ALWAYS the case when I have something ordered with release-date delivery on the day before release).[/QUOTE]

I was starting to worry, but it switched to shipping soon this afternoon. I've been charged for it as well.

[quote name='Nate Nanjo']I was starting to worry, but it switched to shipping soon this afternoon. I've been charged for it as well.[/QUOTE]

I've been checking the order status every half hour or so and no change yet for me. Still says Nov. 20th & not yet shipped. :cold:

[quote name='EdgeCrusher36']I'm not jumping to conclusions yet cause I've had other semi limited LEs of games (Darksiders 2 being the latest to come to mind), that the delivery date changed to a few days after due to them waiting on stock to come in. No reason to keep harassing amazon every 5 minutes, that's a good way to get the wrath put on you.[/QUOTE]

the wrath of amazon

AMAZON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if mine isnt shipped by 10pm est i will go back into chat... 720pm est NOT YET SHIPPED

[quote name='riotheart']---:Thanks so much for waiting.
I'm sorry to let you know that the item has not yet released.
This is the reason for the delay in the shipment of the item.
Me:Delivery Estimate: Tuesday November 20, 2012
Me:It has been for a few months as it was a limited item which is why it was preordered
when it was available
---: I understand that.
We rely on our suppliers regaring the stock of the items.
Unfortunately, the suppliers haven't sent the stock to us.
We're waiting to receive the item.
Once we receive the item we'll ship it without any delay.

I hate this guy[/QUOTE]

funny thing they are lying to you... dont belive it tell them well a friends order shipped today and then they will tell you another reason you order did not ship

I don't think they're actually lying, guys. It's more likely that they just have no clue as to what exactly is going on and are just throwing out the generic responses that they were trained to say to people under certain circumstances such as these.

Just as a semi update, the Adventure Time game for 3DS has a CE that I've had preordered for months now, that is suppose to come out tomorrow. Amazon moved my delivery date back to the 26th on it too. So yes, they are having stock issues, not some random oversold conspiracy probably.

[quote name='EdgeCrusher36']Just as a semi update, the Adventure Time game for 3DS has a CE that I've had preordered for months now, that is suppose to come out tomorrow. Amazon moved my delivery date back to the 26th on it too. So yes, they are having stock issues, not some random oversold conspiracy probably.[/QUOTE]

I actually had that pre-ordered as well it also has moved to shipping soon for tomorrow.

[quote name='EdgeCrusher36']Just as a semi update, the Adventure Time game for 3DS has a CE that I've had preordered for months now, that is suppose to come out tomorrow. Amazon moved my delivery date back to the 26th on it too. So yes, they are having stock issues, not some random oversold conspiracy probably.[/QUOTE]

persona was limited AT CE wasnt

also other have shipped out (persona) with a limited stock all would be delivered at once

also live chat is 5 min wait so im guessing a lot of people are pissed about something

[quote name='slidecage']persona was limited AT CE wasnt[/QUOTE]

Just pointing things out. And to let you know, both CE's of AT are only sold by third party sellers now, none on amazon. No reason to get fussy when I was just letting people know that other CEs have been pushed back on my end.

[quote name='EdgeCrusher36']Just pointing things out. And to let you know, both CE's of AT are only sold by third party sellers now, none on amazon. No reason to get fussy when I was just letting people know that other CEs have been pushed back on my end.[/QUOTE]

not trying to aim anything towards you was just trying to say persona was limited so i doubt they will get more shipments of it

[quote name='slidecage']o belive me i would get it back i promiss you that... i wouldnt care if spent 25k sueing them for 900 i would get it back

show me where it says if your account is banned they get to keep all of your cash[/QUOTE]

No, no I will not read their entire terms of service and use for both the website and their trade in program. It is not worth all the effort and time to show you what I'm talking about. I will say, though, that they aren't keeping any 'cash' from anyone. Trade in credit might as well be funny-money. If you break their terms and they choose to stop dealing with you, you lose your rights to your funny-money. I couldn't care less if you understand what I'm talking about; I know I'm right. I hope you are never banned and you never need to test it.

[quote name='slidecage']all i know is if they fuck up my order and offer me 50 buck gift card and then ban my account i will depend they give me a check for the 900 bucks i have in credit there[/QUOTE]

You should probably use up that credit soon.

well i did the phone support this time and

first i was told my item was shipping tonight and that i would get an email saying 100% i will get the ITEM TOMORROW so i go to my pc and there is nothing but generic repsonce that we will ship the item when we get it so i keep talking to the person and then

FINALLY I was able to get one of the so called workers there to admit

THEIR SUPPLY IS GONE what they had went out today or is in SHIPPING SOON ..

if your order still says NOT YET SHIPPED they have no clue when it will be in stock cause they have to put another order in to get more copies they have no more copies in the wherehouse i try to tell them They cant cause it was a pure 10,000 print run and they just kept repeating

so if you item has not shipped yet you might as well say AMAZON fucked YOU and they wont admit it

i love how at the end she goes if you dont get it at all we will issue you a 5 buck promo credit..

yea that 5 buck promo credit will make up for the 100 bucks more i have to pay for the son of a bitch now

[quote name='slidecage']well i did the phone support this time and

first i was told my item was shipping tonight and that i would get an email saying 100% i will get the ITEM TOMORROW so i go to my pc and there is nothing but generic repsonce that we will ship the item when we get it so i keep talking to the person and then

FINALLY I was able to get one of the so called workers there to admit

THEIR SUPPLY IS GONE what they had went out today or is in SHIPPING SOON ..

if your order still says NOT YET SHIPPED they have no clue when it will be in stock cause they have to put another order in to get more copies they have no more copies in the wherehouse i try to tell them They cant cause it was a pure 10,000 print run and they just kept repeating

so if you item has not shipped yet you might as well say AMAZON fucked YOU and they wont admit it

i love how at the end she goes if you dont get it at all we will issue you a 5 buck promo credit..

yea that 5 buck promo credit will make up for the 100 bucks more i have to pay for the son of a bitch now[/QUOTE]

And Slide is now in full panic mode. Damn man, chill out and wait. I 'm one of the most negative people I can think of in most cases but you really take the cake on panicing about stuff. Plus yes, if you do call and chat and email amazon 20 times in a day, you're gonna get different stories.

[quote name='EdgeCrusher36']And Slide is now in full panic mode. Damn man, chill out and wait. I 'm one of the most negative people I can think of in most cases but you really take the cake on panicing about stuff. Plus yes, if you do call and chat and email amazon 20 times in a day, you're gonna get different stories.[/QUOTE]

nah this is just the 2nd time i called them since they told me at 5pm to call them back at 10pm if the shipping status did not move..

i just get pissed when people lie to you over the phone about crap they know is not true .

but point is if they are out of them in the wherehouse the plain and simple point is we are not getting it cause it was a one time deal they cant order more copies .

now amazon has pissed me off so much now im going to take it out on the poor little monsters in Ragnarok Odyssey ... :)

it just pisses me off if i knew amazon would screwed me over on this i could of got it from gamestop

maybe i will call gamestop up tomorrow and see if someone did not pick up their preorder

[quote name='slidecage']nah this is just the 2nd time i called them since they told me at 5pm to call them back at 10pm if the shipping status did not move..

i just get pissed when people lie to you over the phone about crap they know is not true .

but point is if they are out of them in the wherehouse the plain and simple point is we are not getting it cause it was a one time deal they cant order more copies .

now amazon has pissed me off so much now im going to take it out on the poor little monsters in Ragnarok Odyssey ... :)

it just pisses me off if i knew amazon would screwed me over on this i could of got it from gamestop

maybe i will call gamestop up tomorrow and see if someone did not pick up their preorder[/QUOTE]

1. Gamestop holds preorders for at least 48 hours. With a CE this limited, I'd expect them to hold it longer, especially if the person who preordered it has more than the minimum deposit down. So really you'd be "screwing" them over because you're bitter.

2. If you're talking to CS the same way you talk on here, I wouldn't be shocked if they're just saying anything they can to shut you up.

3. In the Vita forum, you posted than you're having almost the same issue with Newegg...release date changing from what you expected (which was the original issue you brought up, estimated delivery changing from 11/20 to 11/26.) I find it extremely hard to believe that you're having the same issue with both these companies. I 100% believe that you chose the cheap shipping option on both sites, and are now trying to get it changed.

4. If you did get banned from Amazon, you would lose your credit. Its in their TOS, which you agree to by using their site. If you don't like it, then you can go to court with them, and you'll be shut down. So don't say that you promise you'll get the credit back, because you wouldn't. Plain and simple, just like multiple people have told you here. And I promise you that Amazon has far better lawyers at the ready, prepared to deal with these situations, than you could ever bring to the table.

5. You need to calm the fuck down. The only reason you're mad about this is because you already flipped it to someone on Amazon for $129 as you were bragging about in the Vita forum. That's your bad, for selling something you technically don't have. Maybe you'll learn your lesson...but I doubt it.

bread's done
Back