What do you think has more utility, a Vita or Galaxy Tab 2 7.0?

joeyshadows

CAG Newbie
I honestly can not decide what I want. I figured someone on CAG must have been faced with choosing one or the other. I do have an S3 so I have to weigh that in the decision. Basically $199 vita vs $179+ 20GC

I'm on the same boat except I cant decide between a vita and an iPad. However I'm leaning towards the iPad as I feel that i'll utilize it more than the vita. I'm saying that because i rarely use my 3ds except when there is big game release then i'll pick it up to play and there isn't any game out there that makes the vita a must buy for me although i am tempted on picking up the white bundle on bf.

[quote name='darrenaw9']I'm on the same boat except I cant decide between a vita and an iPad. However I'm leaning towards the iPad as I feel that i'll utilize it more than the vita. I'm saying that because i rarely use my 3ds except when there is big game release then i'll pick it up to play and there isn't any game out there that makes the vita a must buy for me although i am tempted on picking up the white bundle on bf.[/QUOTE]
If I were an Apple fan, I'd most likely get the iPad over the Vita. The fact that it has a much bigger screen is what would sway me. The reason I'm torn between the vita and tab 2 7.0 is the fact that my phone already has a 4in screen.

[quote name='slickkill77']Google Nexus 7[/QUOTE]
As much as I'd love to get the Nexus, the lack of a sd slot bugs the hell out of me. I might have to write a pro/con list up. Thanks for the replies.

Hmmm... I think you know what you want, OP. *cue creepy X-files music* 'Joooiinnnn Uuuuusssssss'.:lol:

I agree with Jackpot.. Especially with PS+! My gosh, I bet they made many people forget about memory card prices! I have been playing my Vita more than my PS3. When I get the new Ratchet and Clank & the Sonic and Sega racing, my PS3 will REALLY be on a break!

Oops. Rambling.

Take some quiet time somewhere. Sit/lay down. And think. Clear your head and you'll have your answer. And, if a Vita is what you really want, go for it! Console graphics on the go! Very comfortable to play! I got a Vita Custom Crystal Case for $5.98, on clearance, at Target.

Good Luck with your choice!:)

bread's done
Back