GGT 204 will trample you on BF

Status
Not open for further replies.
When the first good Zelda, Metroid, Smash Bros, or Mario Kart comes out.

Assuming I'm not living in a tent in the middle of the Rocky Mountains when that happens.

I'm getting mine tomorrow barring Walmart selling my layaway to someone else. Which I half expect to happen.

More news to follow.

I shouldn't have started drinking tonight and then I could go to the store in a couple hours and grab mine.

I'm pretty sure my wife has gotten me Skylanders Giants for Christmas, she's just been aksing me about it too much. I'm pretty sure I'll love the game, but she has cursed me because now I'll want all those goddamned figures and a case to carry them in.

[quote name='GUNNM']Skylanders is the next pokemonz.[/QUOTE]

Activision really nailed that one. They basically made a game that is entirely dependent on microtransactions. And not free. And appeals to kids.

[quote name='BlueScrote']Activision really nailed that one. They basically made a game that is entirely dependent on microtransactions. And not free. And appeals to kids.[/QUOTE]
My kids surprisingly not fans of Skylanders. Though I do worry if Activisition and Marvel or DC team up and make a superhero version of them. Then my kids are going to get really interested, really quickly...

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']why do people hate the deus ex boss battles so much? They seem fine to me so far.[/QUOTE]

Because in a game where you are supposed to be able to choose between stealth or action and killing or nonlethal methods, making boss fights where action and killing is necessary is retarded.

Not to mention the boss fights are much harder if you have a stealth build with no actual weapons.

Too much Jailor Serry for one weekend. Lock me up. Throw away the key.

And stay the fuck away from ghost pepper hot sauce. I feel like I've been prison raped.

And good morning to you, GGT.

Ghost chili is the hottest chili in the world why the fuck would you try it.
Tobasco and sriracha is all a nugga needs.

Friend's neighbor had some, poured a puddle on a pretzel cracker, we all had some. I swished it around in my mouth and chewed the cracker completely up. Wasn't bad until about a minute later, then BOOM HOLY fuck!

No bueno.

No milk, just some rum and Coke. Did nothing. lol Eyes were watering, nose running. Subsided after 10 minutes or so. That's the hottest thing I've ever had, bar none. And I'm no stranger to spicy food.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Too much Jailor Serry for one weekend. Lock me up. Throw away the key.

And stay the fuck away from ghost pepper hot sauce. I feel like I've been prison raped.

And good morning to you, GGT.[/QUOTE]

It was a beer and whiskey night for me. Stayed up so late I was hung over when I passed out.

BTW fuck Canada and George St. Pierre.

I'm really not a huge GSP fan either. I love mma but its a shame so many fighters are ducking anderson I mean I don't blame them.

[quote name='GUNNM']I'm really not a huge GSP fan either. I love mma but its a shame so many fighters are ducking anderson I mean I don't blame them.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't take the fight either, unless I get paid :D

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']My kids surprisingly not fans of Skylanders. Though I do worry if Activisition and Marvel or DC team up and make a superhero version of them. Then my kids are going to get really interested, really quickly...[/QUOTE]

If Marvel or DC did something like that I'd be hooked as well. The Marvel MMO is intriguing. I really want more games like Marvel: Ultimate Alliance.

[quote name='ihadFG']Because in a game where you are supposed to be able to choose between stealth or action and killing or nonlethal methods, making boss fights where action and killing is necessary is retarded.

Not to mention the boss fights are much harder if you have a stealth build with no actual weapons.[/QUOTE]
yeah I can dig that I guess.
But I do both stealth and combat, so I actually find the boss battles fun.
The first one was kinda so-so, but the invisible hipster chick fight was fun.

fuck everything forever.

JftNP.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, my computer has an IMMINENT HARD DISK FAILURE and I need a new HP 622643-001 hard drive. Where's the best place online to look, or am I gonna have to pay the hefty price from the HP site?

Those annoying god damn things grab aggro from so much further away than everything else. Five steps in any direction brings a fucking horde.

And I have no idea why the image posted twice.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Yeah, but that's not going to be a real Ninja Gaiden game.[/QUOTE]

realer than that mega-turd NG3. :lol:

Who else besides Terry got dat Wii U? Halo5?

I'm only on GS Waitlist.

I dunno why I even want one, except maybe as an excuse to get rid of my Wii.

Yo, Bioware. Listen.

1000 spacebucks. 1000 spacebucks to make it so that you don't have to wait for quest objectives to respawn when other people are in the area doing the same quest.

I'm giving you guys that one free, but I'm-a start charging for them from now on.

[quote name='gunm']Who else besides Terry got dat Wii U? Halo5?

I'm only on GS Waitlist.

I dunno why I even want one, except maybe as an excuse to get rid of my Wii.[/QUOTE]

After all I've heard today from the lock-ups to nintendo IDs being locked to your hardware, I think I'll pass for a while.

[quote name='gunm']Who else besides Terry got dat Wii U? Halo5?

I'm only on GS Waitlist.

I dunno why I even want one, except maybe as an excuse to get rid of my Wii.[/QUOTE]

I got mine. Almost the same stuff as Mana but a white pro controller because I'm white.

I can't register a Nintendo Network ID which blows because without it I can't do the Wii ---> Wii U transfer. I'll try again in a few.

Nintendoland is fun... sorta. I'd prefer an option to play with fewer, "move the gamepad like a viewfinder!" motions. It's not too huge but waving that thing around like a steering wheel in the F-Zero game is annoying.

Haven't fired up NSMBU yet. Probably in an hour or so after so more research about the network ID stuff.

[quote name='Seraphinianus']realer than that mega-turd NG3. :lol:[/QUOTE]
Lies.

Also, still looking forward to it even if it isn't a real NG game.

[quote name='distgfx']After all I've heard today from the lock-ups to nintendo IDs being locked to your hardware, I think I'll pass for a while.[/QUOTE]
Yep. I'm off the WiiU train.

I wish I could play video games. But I have homework :/
If i get paid well enough this week though, I may pick up a vita on black friday.

[quote name='distgfx']After all I've heard today from the lock-ups to nintendo IDs being locked to your hardware, I think I'll pass for a while.[/QUOTE]

Since it's supposedly sold out at preorder, and I am not making any effort to get one outside of the very lazy GS "waitlist", I think I'm in the same boat as you.

[quote name='Halo05']I got mine. Almost the same stuff as Mana but a white pro controller because I'm white.

I can't register a Nintendo Network ID which blows because without it I can't do the Wii ---> Wii U transfer. I'll try again in a few.

Nintendoland is fun... sorta. I'd prefer an option to play with fewer, "move the gamepad like a viewfinder!" motions. It's not too huge but waving that thing around like a steering wheel in the F-Zero game is annoying.

Haven't fired up NSMBU yet. Probably in an hour or so after so more research about the network ID stuff.[/QUOTE]

Cool thanks for the first impressions! I have to admit, I feel like that this "second glass" gimmick will be a lot more successful than Wiimotion ever could. Really, the touchpad/touchscreen is the most obvious "fad" Nintendo or any console maker could ever latch onto, given the current tablet computer/smartphone mania. I wouldn't be surprised to see some kind of Surface integration into Xbox 720 or whatever it is.

I just wonder if Sony can survive long enough to make a PS4, what they will do. If Vita is supposed to be that touchpad device they are betting on, it's failing pretty hard right now.

Only want a WiiU for Bayonetta 2 anyway, not interested in anything else. Guess I could pick it up after a price drop or they sort out their account locking garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back