Lots of Movie Deals @ Amazon $3.99 Blu's, $10 Tripple Features, $14.99 3D Blu's, etc

do you guys think Indiana Jones the complete set will drop more than $50 during black friday? or is this the lowest price that it has ever been?

[quote name='DANIEL']do you guys think Indiana Jones the complete set will drop more than $50 during black friday? or is this the lowest price that it has ever been?[/QUOTE]

My guess is yes on Amazon

[quote name='DANIEL']do you guys think Indiana Jones the complete set will drop more than $50 during black friday? or is this the lowest price that it has ever been?[/QUOTE]Should know when Amazon posts it's BF sale week at 12AM PST tonight, since Indy is one of the "on sale" sets listed at the top of the schedule page. It needs to be in the $30-40 range for consideration from me for having that last abomination in the set.

Finally picked up the Alien Anthology @ $19.99 (back again). But decided to spread the wealth and grant Best Buy a sale for the TMNT Triple Pack (free ship on that), gift for nephew later.

Some nice deals, I think I am going to pick up Walking Dead S2 (Blu) and Titanic 3D from Amazon. I'll pick up Walking Dead S1 (Blu Special Edition) from Best Buy ($16.99). Amazon didn't price match Walking Dead S1 (Blu Special Edition), submitted the price to Amazon. Maybe they will match

contemplating on picking up avengers for $15. never paid more than $8 for a blu and black friday is so close. help me, guys...

[quote name='jcp42877']Debating on Departed/Aviator/Goodfellas and 300/Troy/Alexander from Best Buy..[/QUOTE]

I just did about an hour ago (departed/av/gf). Amazingly enough I have not seen any of the three, but all have fantastic reviews. Im pretty pumped for $10 +RZ pts. Any idea if they come in 3 separate cases? Hope so.

[quote name='ssjmichael']One case with multiple discs and a slipcover (usually)[/QUOTE]

That's the reason I don't buy them. I'm picky about my cases and will only buy a collection if it's all the same franchise i.e. Austin Powers and TMNT trilogies, which I both ordered in this sale.

I have avenger 3D and has watch it 2d/3d. I think it is one of the better action film. Very entertaining. If you have seen any of the Ironman/Thor/Captain america etc and found them entertaining, the avenger is much much better than all of them.

[quote name='United_Korea']contemplating on picking up avengers for $15. never paid more than $8 for a blu and black friday is so close. help me, guys...[/QUOTE]

[quote name='wasabi5858']I have avenger 3D and has watch it 2d/3d. I think it is one of the better action film. Very entertaining. If you have seen any of the Ironman/Thor/Captain america etc and found them entertaining, the avenger is much much better than all of them.[/QUOTE]

I can guarantee most everyone on this site has seen the Avengers lol. But your effort was appreciated.

[quote name='jcp42877']I can guarantee most everyone on this site has seen the Avengers lol. But your effort was appreciated.[/QUOTE]

I look at it this way, for the cost of going to see a new crappy movie on Friday night, I can own an incredible movie that I will most likely watch another 5+ times when sequels and such come along.

[quote name='Tsel']Jesus I've spent so much money today.[/QUOTE]

Agreed! I went in Best Buy before knowing about this deal to get two Steam gift cards for Christmas gifts for friends. Left with those, Coming to America for $4.99 and The Departed / GoodFellas / The Aviator Blu-Ray triple pack for $9.99. Damn you Best Buy...

[quote name='Tsel']That's the reason I don't buy them. I'm picky about my cases and will only buy a collection if it's all the same franchise i.e. Austin Powers and TMNT trilogies, which I both ordered in this sale.[/QUOTE]

I'm the same way...I like individual cases, but I love Departed and Goodfellas, and have yet to see Avaitor. At $10, I think it's worth it...I own the Departed DVD steelbook BBY exclusive that I'm trying to sell, but no one seems interested...that would offset the price some.

Probably will also get Sucker Punch for $4.

[quote name='afredmiller']Some nice deals, I think I am going to pick up Walking Dead S2 (Blu) and Titanic 3D from Amazon. I'll pick up Walking Dead S1 (Blu Special Edition) from Best Buy ($16.99). Amazon didn't price match Walking Dead S1 (Blu Special Edition), submitted the price to Amazon. Maybe they will match[/QUOTE]

Amazon matched the S1 SE. It is now $16.99.

[quote name='jcp42877']I'm the same way...I like individual cases, but I love Departed and Goodfellas, and have yet to see Avaitor. At $10, I think it's worth it...I own the Departed DVD steelbook BBY exclusive that I'm trying to sell, but no one seems interested...that would offset the price some.

Probably will also get Sucker Punch for $4.[/QUOTE]

I own that same steel, and I'm not sure if it was in that first wave or not, cause I didn't notice it, but a blu-ray steelbook was in my local store.

[quote name='DaGrandMastah']Wow. Awesome. Just picked up Archer season 1 & 2 on blu ray for 12.99 each and breaking bad season 3 and 4 for 11.99.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for letting me know Archer Season 1 (bluray) was on sale! Been waiting on this one forever!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yikes! I hope these prices hold until I get paid on Wednesday. Buying a Wii U kind of tapped me out for part of the week. Nice to see there are a lot more deals than what have been advertised for BF at least :D

bread's done
Back