Buy One, Get One Free on Select Blu-rays at Best Buy

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Best Buy has a Buy One Get one free offer on select Blu-rays, and the selection and pricing is great. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo is just $9.99, and Breaking Bad S1/S2 are $11.99 each for instance

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=pcmcat287400050008&type=category

$7.99
A Few Good Men
Just go with it
Resident Evil: Afterlife

$9.99
Bad Teacher
Black Dynamite
Death at a Funeral
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance
The Fifth Element
Hancock
The Holiday
How Do you Know
Jack and Jill
London Boulevard
Kramer vs Kramer
The Pursuit of Happyness
Resident Evil: Apocalypse
Resident Evil: Degeneration
Resident Evil: Extinction
Salmon Fishing in Yemen
Snatch
Tommy
Underworld: Awakening
Woman in Black
Zookeeper

$11.99
Breaking Bad Season 1
Breaking Bad Season 2

$14.99
21 Jump Street
The Artist
Lookout
Pirate Band of Misfits ($12.99)
Raid:Redemption
Resident Evil Damnation
Starship Troopers: Invasion
The Tall Man
Taxi Driver
Think Like a Man
The Vow

$29.99

The Smurfs 3D

Last edited by a moderator:
They also had on the website this morning seasons 1 and 2 of Breaking Bad for b1g1, might be able to still find this in store, but ymmv since they took it off the website above.

It feels like it. The deals I'm seeing look better than most of the stuff on BF too. I just woke up to all of this and I'm like overwhelmed by the amount of deals I want at BB, Amz, and Target

[quote name='ssjmichael']It feels like it. The deals I'm seeing look better than most of the stuff on BF too. I just woke up to all of this and I'm like overwhelmed by the amount of deals I want at BB, Amz, and Target[/QUOTE]

Is there a target list?

So I can get all four Milla RE movies for less then $20?
Oh wait, you don't have the original Resident Evil movie on the list.

This really is like Black Friday. Best Buy matched Amazon's $11.99 on all Breaking Bad blus (or vice versa); picked up all 4 seasons for $36. It wouldn't let me add a second "Buy 1, get 1" to my cart but I was able to place a 2nd order and grabbed The Raid Redmption and Fifth Element for $15 total. Awesome. Thanks OP!

Holy crap, I almost ordered all the seasons for Breaking Bad on Amazon, decided NAHHHHHHH save my money then I came to this thread just now and got myself season 2 for free. Also, went ahead and got Dragon Tattoo and Underworld. Thanks a lot man.

Damn shame season 3 and 4 isn't up :(

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Olengie']Thanks OP. Got Seasons 1 and 2 of Breaking Bad for 12.92 when the chance is still there.[/QUOTE]

ditto... for in store pickup

Colombiana is apart of the sale at $9.99. I bought it and some others from the list. Also, came across a Steelbook copy of Book of Eli for $9.99.

Glad I returned my copy of Dragon Tattoo just two days ago to BB in anticipation of this sale. It was $7.99 when last I bought which I thought was a great price. Now picked up this along with Underworld:Awakening for $9.99. Incredible deal.

Has anyone tried this in store yet?

I bought Dragon Tattoo and Taxi Driver separately within the last two months in store. I want to get a price adjustment to bring the total to $14.99 (the price of taxi driver).

[quote name='PublikDefender']Has anyone tried this in store yet?

I bought Dragon Tattoo and Taxi Driver separately within the last two months in store. I want to get a price adjustment to bring the total to $14.99 (the price of taxi driver).[/QUOTE]

I just did a price adjustment today. I think they will do it if it's within 30 days.

I'd like to get RE:D and 21 Jump Street but I read somewhere that RE:D will be getting rereleased in 3D later so it's a no go for me. I don't know what else to get with 21

[quote name='Ed_']I'd like to get RE:D and 21 Jump Street but I read somewhere that RE:D will be getting rereleased in 3D later so it's a no go for me. I don't know what else to get with 21[/QUOTE]

The Raid Redemption

Thanks for the heads up OP!

Been looking for RE:Apoc at a decent price. Snagged that and Girl With The Dragon Tattoo.

Hm. Added the Resident Evil movies and only one showed up as free. Then it's the same price as the Collection.. Does anyone know if the Collection package includes the digital movies?

[quote name='gldoorii']Hm. Added the Resident Evil movies and only one showed up as free. Then it's the same price as the Collection.. Does anyone know if the Collection package includes the digital movies?[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, you need to do multiple orders if you're doing this for several discs.

Was gonna aim for Pirates and Dragon Tattoo, but the latter was sold out at the closest store, and I'm sick and not willing to drive out to the next nearest one. Amazon is matching the prices, but I'm not sure that's good enough since they don't have a B1G1.

Decided to jump on Breaking Bad S1 and S2. If I like them I'll wait till S3 and S4 are eligible for a B1G1 in a year. :p Thanks ssjmichael.

[quote name='Sway']Decided to jump on Breaking Bad S1 and S2. If I like them I'll wait till S3 and S4 are eligible for a B1G1 in a year. :p Thanks ssjmichael.[/QUOTE]There's no "if" about it. ;)

Season 3 and 4 are great, you really wont regret getting it. If anything you could buy them all and start watching season one (which is only 7 eps). If you're not hooked, then you could also just return the last 2 seasons. I think most will be hooked though ;)

[quote name='PublikDefender']Has anyone tried this in store yet?[/QUOTE]

At mine they had a marked display for buy one get one, with a bunch of the stuff on the list in the OP. Got the last of the Breaking Bad S1 & S2. Brother's Xmas shopping is now done, and it looks like I spent 50 bucks instead of 12.

[quote name='mrbomb']Thank OP got The Raid (awesome movie) and Resident Evil: Damnation (lol).[/QUOTE]That's the same combination I was thinking of getting...

Snagged Pirates: band of misfits and the Raid for 15... Pulled the uv codes out and turned them in at MovieStop, as both qualified for trade 2, get a new release Blu... reserved Trouble with the curve...

I finally got in on this deal, netting The Raid: Redemption and Resident Evil: Damnation for in-store pickup since the former is backordered.

[quote name='crazedracerguy']Snagged Pirates: band of misfits and the Raid for 15... Pulled the uv codes out and turned them in at MovieStop, as both qualified for trade 2, get a new release Blu... reserved Trouble with the curve...[/QUOTE]

Yeah, noticed Pirates was on there. I just bought it at Amazon. Even with Prime, they've been slacking on sending it. Now I get Breaking Bad S2 for free with it (well, the price of tax). Guess that is going back to Amazon. :whistle2:/

Want TGWTDT, but have nothing to pair it with. Hate that they have the combos and the stripped down versions and send mixed signals as to what is offered (Bad Teacher, for example is movie only, etc.)

Ugh my Breaking Bad 1 and 2 got cancelled for pick-up so I called today to have it shipped instead and they had to cancel. Thanks Best Buy for wasting my time, I sat on the phone for 30 minutes for nothing.

The closest Breaking Bad Season 2 is far enough away that I would spend more in gas to get it than I would save in buying it. It's a shame, because $6/season was going to be what got me into the show. I just wish I'd seen this thread sooner.

bread's done
Back