Nintendo Wii Classic Controller $19.99 at BestBuy

I'm not 100% sure but I think that they have been $20 since they were released. I have never seen them higher than that so this post might just be irrelevant.

Well they won't be on the way out because you have to use the Wii one to play VC games. The VC games are in the Wii menu on the WiiU and you can only use a Wiimote or the Wii Classic Controller in the Wii Menu. The WiiU Pro Controller ONLY works for WiiU games.

[quote name='gothamcentral79']Well they won't be on the way out because you have to use the Wii one to play VC games. The VC games are in the Wii menu on the WiiU and you can only use a Wiimote or the Wii Classic Controller in the Wii Menu. The WiiU Pro Controller ONLY works for WiiU games.[/QUOTE]

I imagine this will change when the Virtual Console is added to the WiiU Shop.

[quote name='gothamcentral79']Well they won't be on the way out because you have to use the Wii one to play VC games. The VC games are in the Wii menu on the WiiU and you can only use a Wiimote or the Wii Classic Controller in the Wii Menu. The WiiU Pro Controller ONLY works for WiiU games.[/QUOTE]

We need a chart to keep track.

bread's done
Back