W: Game Boy Boxes, Manuals, Carts H: Long List

ryanflucas

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
I'm on the hunt for Game Boy Original boxes, manuals, and some remaining carts I don't have. I'm working towards completing out a north american game catalog, and then just filling in the boxes/manuals as I find them. Currently, this is my progress.

I'm looking for the following:

-- Remaining GB games I don't have:
(Amazing Tater, Burai Fighter Deluxe, Buster Bros, Captain America and the Avengers, Castlevania Legends, Darkman, Dig Dug, Elite Soccer, F1 Pole Position, FIFA International Soccer, FIFA 97, Final Fantasy Adventure, Final Fantasy Legend III, Infogenius Spanish Translator, Infogenius Personal Organizer\Phonebook, International Superstar Soccer, Jetsons Robot Panic, King James Bible, Knight Quest, Mega Man V, Nigel Mansell's World Championship Racing, NHL Hockey 95, Ninja Taro, NIV Bible, Prince of Persia, Prophecy The Viking Child, Shaq-Fu, Snow Brothers, Spiritual Warfare, Spud's Adventure, Sumo Fighter, Super Black Bass, Track Meet, Tumble Pop, WCW: The Main Event.) Note that these are all gray carts.

-- Plastic clamshell cases games originally came in
-- Boxes and Manuals (post what you have, I'll check if I need it)
-- Anything else you might think I'd be interested in. :lol:

I have the following items to trade (link opens to GameTZ, its easier then copying the whole long list here). Link

Drop me a line if you have any of the above, or even just want to buy my stuff. Thanks!

bread's done
Back