too many wii u's

AzGoat

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
I just walked into target to buy a wii u and zombie u for my self and there was plenty!! so if your in Arizona just go to the target website and you will find plenty of wii u when you go to find in store.

[quote name='AzGoat']I just walked into target to buy a wii u and zombie u for my self and there was plenty!! so if your in Arizona just go to the target website and you will find plenty of wii u when you go to find in store.[/QUOTE]

Website shows unclaimed pre-orders. /fail

All the places in SoCal I've called have been sold out.

Another "results not typical" story.

Smarties don't realize that half the retailers websites will show inventory until all the preorders have been picked up. Sounds like the guy who tried to say they had 80 deluxes at his target in liarville

The problem in my area (South Florida) is that it is a hub for people outside the country coming in. As such, there are tons of people buying them here that are from outside the US. Every place around here is sold out of both versions right now.

I picked up a Basic model so far just due to the fact I didnt want to have to look around any more. So far I am very happy. Had an old 1.5Tb drive that was laying around unused that I will be hooking up to it as well.

[quote name='AzGoat']I just walked into target to buy a wii u and zombie u for my self and there was plenty!! so if your in Arizona just go to the target website and you will find plenty of wii u when you go to find in store.[/QUOTE]

Curious as to what stores you've hit. I hit two AZ Targets and they were both sold out (with the exceptions of my pre-orders).

It was sold out here in the Target that I went to, not surprising with Canadians coming over the border, as of now I have absolutely no interest in the system.

bread's done
Back