Magic School Bus: The Complete Series $29.99

It's funny how the DVD Talk reviewer was concerned that a small percentage of material was questionable for children, especially some entendres that is placed into the dialogue, and the subject matter of some episodes. Kids are weak these days aren't they?

Really great deal nonetheless.

Thanks, OP! Instantly in for one.

Just watched The Best of Beakman's World last night and my son loved it. I found it to be very dated and the experiments were mostly lame, especially compared to Mr. Wizard's World or Bill Nye.

"We're gonna need another Timmy!" - not Mr. Wizard's World

Does anyone else remember the games. God if only they where on offer as well!

bus

[quote name='detectiveconan16']It's funny how the DVD Talk reviewer was concerned that a small percentage of material was questionable for children, especially some entendres that is placed into the dialogue, and the subject matter of some episodes. Kids are weak these days aren't they?

Really great deal nonetheless.[/QUOTE]

At a local school parents tried to stop a school reorganization saying that second graders (7 year olds) couldn't walk up and down stairs. Parents are wimps these days.

I bought it for 30 still a good deal.
Still sucks I can't get the 3 extra bucks off amazon needs to fix that

It would be nice if they improved their low price guarantee to have it apply to anything purchased in the last 30 days. It would probably save them money and time even, considering some people are willing to go through the returns process just to get the price difference back

[quote name='Timenice']I bought it for 30 still a good deal.
Still sucks I can't get the 3 extra bucks off amazon needs to fix that[/QUOTE]

sometimes amazon takes a few days to credit that. recently i bought stuff when it got here it was a higher price but a day later it was a lower price and a few days later amazon refunded the difference without me even asking.

as for this set....my first reaction Oh God this show.

it could be a fun xmas present though....or maybe that is just nostalgia talking and this show is really terrible

[quote name='kayne2000']sometimes amazon takes a few days to credit that. recently i bought stuff when it got here it was a higher price but a day later it was a lower price and a few days later amazon refunded the difference without me even asking.

as for this set....my first reaction Oh God this show.

it could be a fun xmas present though....or maybe that is just nostalgia talking and this show is really terrible[/QUOTE]

Better then beakman's world by a longshot IMHO.

Good Eats
Bill Nye
Magic School Bus

in order of excellence and entertainment.

I still remember watching this when I was a little kid. Also, I remember watching some episodes while in school. This thread brought back some fond memories. :)

[quote name='Fire2box']Better then beakman's world by a longshot IMHO.

Good Eats
Bill Nye
Magic School Bus

in order of excellence and entertainment.[/QUOTE]

all awesomeness from back in the day

you cant link good eats into this thread and mix it with bill nye and not expect me to not think its a show from back in the day ive simply forgotten.

Picked this up. Hopefully my nephew enjoys it as much as I did. Maybe in a few years though. He's still a little young for it.

bread's done
Back