Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom PS3 $14.98 (TRU B&M) YMMV

rawer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
On Saturday I picked up PS3 Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom for $14.98 at my local Toys R Us. Sorry, but I didn't check for X360 or Vita.

The tag on the shelf showed that price as well.

Off my receipt:
PS3 MARVEL VS CAPCOM 3 $14.98

Last edited by a moderator:
Ill have to check this out. it is cheaper than Gamestop's black friday price and without the crowd... and without gamestop! SOLD... well if there are any left when i go XD

[quote name='Finch106']Link
I sure hope mine has it for $14.99.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='rawer']On Saturday I picked up PS3 Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom for $14.98 at my local Toys R Us. Sorry, but I didn't check for X360.

The tag on the shelf showed that price as well.

Off my receipt:
PS3 MARVEL VS CAPCOM 3 $14.98
013388340521[/QUOTE]

Umm, the link shows 1013388340520 as the UPC, wonder if someone made a mistake at your TRU and set up the price from the vanilla MVC3 instead since your receipt doesn't say Ultimate nor the UPC matches the one online. Has someone been able to duplicate this?

[quote name='Carlanga']Umm, the link shows 1013388340520 as the UPC, wonder if someone made a mistake at your TRU and set up the price from the vanilla MVC3 instead since your receipt doesn't say Ultimate nor the UPC matches the one online. Has someone been able to duplicate this?[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the same thing when I saw the shelf tag (as it didn't mention "Ultimate"), and was ready to fight for the posted price. But to my (pleasant) surprise, it rang up as posted.

It is possible that it was a mix-up at my store (hence the YMMV), but they had one more copy of UMvC3, and no vanilla copies. So consider it a possible deal, and keep an eye out for it the next time you're at your local TRU.

Oh, and that UPC on the online listing is wrong (it looks like they misplaced the "1" on the end and put it at the beginning). The UPC on the back of my game matches my receipt (013388340521).

[quote name='rawer']I was thinking the same thing when I saw the shelf tag (as it didn't mention "Ultimate"), and was ready to fight for the posted price. But to my (pleasant) surprise, it rang up as posted.

It is possible that it was a mix-up at my store (hence the YMMV), but they had one more copy of UMvC3, and no vanilla copies. So consider it a possible deal, and keep an eye out for it the next time you're at your local TRU.

Oh, and that UPC on the online listing is wrong (it looks like they misplaced the "1" on the end and put it at the beginning). The UPC on the back of my game matches my receipt (013388340521).[/QUOTE]

awesome, if the back of the game matches then it must be the new price, I wish prim would read this thread, I'm sure he/she could give us an immediate answer to this.

bread's done
Back