$49.99
NBA Street Showdown
MVP Baseball
$39.99
Metal Gear Acid
ATV
icongbasp_r1.gif

$79.99
SP System w/ FREE Wireless Multiple Layer Trading & Battling w/ FREE Wireless Adapter
$27.99
Pokemon FireRed
Pokemon LeafGreen
Pokemon Ruby
Pokemon Sapphire
$24.99
Pokemon Emerald
$7.99
Pokemon Emerald SP Case
$7.49
Pokemon Emerald Guide
iconpcwin.gif

$39.99
Guild Wars
$37.99
Empire Earth 2
icontoysrus_r1.gif
Toys R Us
icontoysrus_r1.gif

iconps2_r2.gif

$179.97
System Bundle w/ Lego Star Wars & Turbo Shock 2 Controller
$49.99
Area 51 w/ FREE Midway Arcade Treasures 2 (not avail online)
God of War
Resident Evil Outbreak 2
Splinter Cell: CT
Midnight Club 3
$29.99
Super Monkey Ball Deluxe
$19.99
Full Spectrum Warrior
2 for $30
All PS2 games regularly priced $19.99 or less (avail online also)
icongamecube.gif

$99.99
System w/ FREE Player's Choice Game
icongbasp_r1.gif

Buy Pokemon Emerald and get Pokemon Pinball for $15
$109.93
SP System w/ Pro Gamer's Kit & Lego Star Wars
iconbestbuy.gif
Best Buy
iconbestbuy.gif
TXboxGuY's Post Link
Double Reward Zone Points on All Advertised Video Games
iconps2_r2.gif

$149.99
System
$49.99
God of War
Midnight Club 3
Area 51
Resident Evil Outbreak 2
SW: Episode 3
$39.99
Splinter Cell CT
Predator
iconxbox_r2.gif

$49.99
Midnight Club 3
Area 51
SW: Episode 3
$39.99
iconpsp_r2.gif

$39.99
Hot Shots Golf: OT
icongbasp_r1.gif

$89.99
GBA SP System Bundle w/ Mario & Luigi SSS
$34.99
Pokemon Emerald w/ FREE Rayquaza GBA Case
$14.99
Pokemon Emerald Guide
iconpcwin.gif

$39.99
Sims 2
$34.99
Dungeon Lords
$29.99
Roller Coaster Tycoon 3
Sims 2: University
$14.99
Poker Superstars
CompUSA
iconps2_r2.gif

$49.99
Star Wars Episode 3 w/ FREE $10 Mail-In GC
iconxbox_r2.gif

$49.99
Star Wars Episode 3 w/ FREE $10 Mail-In GC
Forza Motorsport w/ FREE $10 Mail-In GC
Sears
icongbasp_r1.gif

$29.99
Pokemon Emerald
icontarget.gif
Target
icontarget.gif
iconps2_r2.gif

$49.99
Star Wars Episode 3 w/ FREE Exclusive Star Wars Dark Horse Comic Book
$37.77
Lego Star Wars
Star Wars Battlefront
iconxbox_r2.gif

$49.99
Star Wars Episode 3 w/ FREE Exclusive Star Wars Dark Horse Comic Book
$37.77
Lego Star Wars
Star Wars Battlefront
Star Wars Republic Commando
icongamecube.gif

$16.88
Pokemon Colosseum
icongbasp_r1.gif

$34
Pokemon Emerald
$25.88
Star Wars Episode 3
$12.88
Classic Metroid
Pokemon Emerald Strat. Guide

I was also hoping for some DS game sales. But it seems like I'll have to be content with picking up Pokemon Emerald from Sears and Pokemon Colosseum from Target. I missed it the last time around when it was on sale. Thanks OP :D

Don't give up on the week yet. Still have to see what BB and CC are going to offer up.

Thanks for the heads up SD!

So far all I see worthwhile is Star Wars and I'm getting that at GR if I get it at all.
I still got to give a big Thank You to TSD!!

Thanks for posting, but sitting this one out again. Now if EB will stop having sales, maybe I can save some money. :)

EDIT: Actually...anyone know anything about the free comic at Target? I have a friend who is really into Star Wars stuff. If it's really "exclusive" and something worth having, he might be interested.

I miss the old days when Bestbuy always have GBA games on sale on the game's release date, usually 24.99 (or even lower) and after GGC it's 19.99.
Now, not only they don't have DS games on sale, the GBA ones never go on sale too.

[quote name='miriamleo']I miss the old days when Bestbuy always have GBA games on sale on the game's release date, usually 24.99 (or even lower) and after GGC it's 19.99.
Now, not only they don't have DS games on sale, the GBA ones never go on sale too.[/QUOTE]

I remember those days. That was awesome to do. Now they do it very very rarely. I think the last GBA game I picked up from them on release day doing this was KH: CoM.

[quote name='lurknomore']I'm eyeing HSG as we speak...how are the early reviews on this title?[/QUOTE]

I have the import. It plays just like the PS2 version of Hot Shots Golf. I really like it.

Nothing really for me again, but thanks again TSD and TXboxGuY.

I wonder what this will offer at TRU: 2 for $30
All PS2 games regularly priced $19.99 or less (avail online also), but I'm already spending a lot of money this week with the GC sale.

Thanks. Does anyone have access to the Wal-Mart ad? I have a $50 gift card for that store.

Also, I'm considering purchasing SC: Chaos Theory. I have never played a Splinter Cell game (I have the first one but haven't played it once) and I was going to eventually play through them in order, but the supposedly excellent multiplayer and the online co-op make me want Chaos Theory. Would it be worth getting now, or should I play through the first 2 beforehand?

There's really no need to play through the first 2 SC games. Chaos Theory is far and above the best game in the series. Single player is actually holding my attention more than the other two games with the grading system. I've replayed a couple missions to get 100%. Layouts of the levels are really nice, too.

I'm hoping Fry's has a deal on Forza.

Yes.... Forza next week.... but nobody has it on sale? Come on now... usually one place has a new release for 39.99 the first week. Why can't we have a Fry's here on the East Coast. Best Buy, Circuit City, and Target have pretty much taken a dump on giving breaks on very new releases. If anything, they wait a month or so.

I might finally grab Splinter Cell:CT for Xbox, for the XBL play. I hear that game's online modes are amazing, yet I still haven't played it. I gotta ween myself off of Halo 2 and CS.

[quote name='DigitalSpace']The 2 for $20 PS2 sale at TRU is tempting.

Thanks OP![/QUOTE]

you mean $30...
$30 for 2 $19.99 or under games. :)

Is there any difference between the Xbox version and PS2 version of Rainbow Six 3? I already have the PS2 version and remember seeing in reviews that the Xbox version got better scores then the PS2 version.

[quote name='TheRock88']Is there any difference between the Xbox version and PS2 version of Rainbow Six 3? I already have the PS2 version and remember seeing in reviews that the Xbox version got better scores then the PS2 version.[/QUOTE]

I'm just assuming that the multiplayer is better and the graphics are better. Every Tom Clancy game is superior on the XBOX, that's just how it works.

MP is much better and the graphics are much better on the Xbox version. Single-player campaign is also better.

I speak from experience on this.

[quote name='gamefreak117']you mean $30...
$30 for 2 $19.99 or under games. :)[/QUOTE]

homerdoh.gif

Yep, that's what I meant. I thought I typed out $30 but I was thinking of the "$20 and under" and got it mixed up. Thanks for pointing it out. :)

SP:CT theory for $34.99 at BB is so very tempting, it's a shame that the LE isn't on sale or else I might've bitten.

As always, thanks for the heads-up TSD

[quote name='-Never4ever-']SP:CT theory for $34.99 at BB is so very tempting, it's a shame that the LE isn't on sale or else I might've bitten.

As always, thanks for the heads-up TSD[/QUOTE]

How about this?

I got to Circuit City at noon and there was already a line of people there waiting just to buy "Pokemon Emerald"! I was able to get the second to last one they had as they were handing them out right out of the case. Pokemania is apparently still going strong.

If anyone is looking to get one for $24.99 at CC, I suggest you get one today before they all completely sell out.

went to my local toys r' us, but the selection was sparse for the 2for30 deal. i went to the toys r' us website, but they didn't post the promo code for the deal. does anyone know what it is? and is there a free shipping coupon for toys r' us as well?

I noticed the same thing at the TRU web page. Also, there's a "select games" list on the site, and it applies for both Xbox and PS2 games. Does the in store sale apply for Xbox titles as well? I may be interested if it does....

bread's done
Back