Dark Souls PC boxed euro edition $15.93/$17.52 (Dead)

CDiablo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
For those of you are interested in a boxed version of Dark Souls Zavvi has it for £9.95 plus £.99 standard international shipping which is about $17.52. It still requires GFWL.

link

Used referral code(ZV16127166) in the new customer referral area for %10 off of the base price which brings it down to $15.93. Refer code is not me.

Last edited by a moderator:
It should. Says it does in the description. Good price. I paid ~$40 for mine and haven't even played it yet. I don't mind supporting FROM though - I put in a lot of time for the PS3 one.

I love you. I was waiting for this to drop.

Normally I don't import games, but fuck digital distribution!

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think there is a US retail box version for the pc Prepare to Die Edition.

It's not Steamworks, but they added the option to input the code for Steam and have it show up as a proper Steam game. Which is nice.

GFWL is essential either way.

Edit: I have the boxed UK version and it works fine for me. And it's a great game! When using the resfix patch, increasing the resolution is fine, but I found the biggest difference was to be had by increasing the DOF resolution. It really makes the game look amazing compared to my 360 copy.

[quote name='CDiablo']edit: I just ordered and it gave me free shipping on my first order which brought my order to £9.95/$15.82
[/QUOTE]

hmm.. I'm at the checkout page right before you submit the order, and it doesn't offer a free shipping option on my first order (whether you check paypal or credit card). I just created an account before checking out. Maybe a glitch...

[quote name='bruceg']hmm.. I'm at the checkout page right before you submit the order, and it doesn't offer a free shipping option on my first order. I just created an account before checking out. Maybe a glitch...[/QUOTE]

For some reason it gave me a 99p recduction, possibly cause I used code ZV16127166 in the referral area, will update OP.

Yeah, paypal isn't working for me either...

Out of curiosity. On the postal code block would I put in a Zip Code for a US address or is there something special I should be putting in?

Hmm.. checked again and Paypal still not working. Out of curiosity I also tried their basic credit card payment, and received a similar error that it was also not working... How has anyone been purchasing this in the meantime?

[quote name='MaelstromB']Hmm.. checked again and Paypal still not working. Out of curiosity I also tried their basic credit card payment, and received a similar error that it was also not working... How has anyone been purchasing this in the meantime?[/QUOTE]

I've been trying several times for the last week, and I still can't checkout

[quote name='bruceg']I've been trying several times for the last week, and I still can't checkout[/QUOTE]

Ditto... Has anyone tried something other than paypal? (I haven't...)

[quote name='Relysis']I don't recall Paypal ever going through on Zavvi. Credit card should work fine though.[/QUOTE]

THanks, credit card worked fine. It's back to 9.95 so I placed my order yesterday.

Thanks op.

They keep delaying me as well. I can't wait to not have to deal with these guys ever again.

[quote name='INMATEofARKHAM']I couldn't even get it ordered... :lol:[/QUOTE]

Same here...Nothing worked.

[quote name='gundie']They keep delaying my order. Anyone got their order shipped yet?[/QUOTE]

I've only ever imported one game from Zavvi and that was the Deus Ex: Human Revolution CE w/ the figure last year. Let me just say that it literally took a solid month-month and a half to receive the item with ZERO communication in between on their part. I seriously emailed Zavvi customer service on at least 6-8 different occasions asking them to provide a tracking # or even confirm that the item had actually shipped (as they never updated the pertinent information on the order page under my account), and nothing--not a single replay back.

So be prepared--while they may have something for a good price, it's not without its share of headaches in the interim.

I just got the shipping notification as well for Dark Souls. I tried to order another game from them, but that was canceled.

So this can be redeemed on steam? That is what I am reading? Might get this if it ever comes back at the same price or lower.

[quote name='INMATEofARKHAM']Did you get the artbook and whatnot with it too?[/QUOTE]

I received mine two weeks ago, and yes, it came with everything (in remarkably good condition too).

Such a great purchase.. I'm thinking of buying another one. :)

[quote name='INMATEofARKHAM']Did you get the artbook and whatnot with it too?[/QUOTE]

Yes. Arrived in great condition. Snapped a few pictures of the box.

8284946560_7ede3a3c06_z.jpg

8284947546_f1bed242c8_z.jpg

bread's done
Back