Kmart Weekly AD 11/25/12 - 12/1/2012 ($15 GC with $45+ gaming purchase for SYWR only)

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
:3ds:The Pink 3DS XL is featured in the AD for $199.99. At least 2 per store.

• 50% off Steel Diver when you buy a 3DS XL. ($39.99 before 50% off)
Shop Your Way Rewards Members only!

• When you spend $45 or more on gaming software, Get a Gaming Coupon for $15. (Coupon valid on gaming software or gaming accessory only. Valid 12/2/2012 - 12/29/12.)

This wouldn't be a bad way to keep extending the points from the three coupons I have, problem is my K-mart doesn't have anything really worth while other than new new releases. I think I will just use them on BF.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']This wouldn't be a bad way to keep extending the points from the three coupons I have, problem is my K-mart doesn't have anything really worth while other than new new releases. I think I will just use them on BF.[/QUOTE]

Same here. I have 2 coupons left for Kmart.

I am hoping kmart have a good deal soon, I am always disappointed by there offerings.
dfd

[quote name='htz']When you spend $45 or more on gaming software, Get a Gaming Coupon for $15. (Coupon valid on gaming software or gaming accessory only. Valid 12/2/2012 - 12/29/12.)[/QUOTE]
Any guess as to whether this is valid on Wii U Points cards? I know you can redeem the gaming coupons for Points cards...

[quote name='MrMan2k3']Any guess as to whether this is valid on Wii U Points cards? I know you can redeem the gaming coupons for Points cards...[/QUOTE]

Has anybody seen Wii U money cards at their Kmart? I went there yesterday and they still haven't stocked them. :(

Might pick up some games for the coupons and then return the games and keep the coupons.. Nothing like free $15 off gaming coupons.

[quote name='Jerseyleoal']Might pick up some games for the coupons and then return the games and keep the coupons.. Nothing like free $15 off gaming coupons.[/QUOTE]

I really hope they smarten up and change their system to disallow this.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']I really hope they smarten up and change their system to disallow this.[/QUOTE]

unless something has changed, they subtract the amount of the gaming coupon from the return. that was my experience. So for example:

$59.99 game + $15 gaming coupon = $44.99 return

[quote name='Shabow']Has anybody seen Wii U money cards at their Kmart? I went there yesterday and they still haven't stocked them. :([/QUOTE]
I haven't checked to see if they had Wii U cards yet, but I did use a 3DS card on my Wii U last night without any problem.

[quote name='htz']
  • 50% off Steel Diver when you buy a 3DS XL. ($39.99 before 50% off)
Shop Your Way Rewards Members only!
[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

The going price for the game now is $5-10, and they're saying $20 is a deal. :rofl:

Does anyone know if Kmart is planning on carrying Persona 4 Golden? I'm trying to use up some of these coupons and would love to be able to get that game.

[quote name='MrMan2k3']I haven't checked to see if they had Wii U cards yet, but I did use a 3DS card on my Wii U last night without any problem.[/QUOTE]

Sweet! Thanks!

[quote name='Keen314']Are the pink 3DS XLs already available?[/QUOTE]

My Kmart had two in stock a week ago, but I don't think I saw them after the $35 coupon promo.

Does anybody know if the $45+ promo will still print out a $15 coupon if I apply coupons? Meaning, let's say I buy a $50 game. I have $25 in coupons for that $50 game. Does the $15 coupon print even though my total would only be $25 after savings? Thanks!

I have a question about the $15 gaming coupons. If I buy a game and use a $15 gaming coupon on that game and then decide to return the game do I get my $15 gaming coupon back?

[quote name='Keen314']Are the pink 3DS XLs already available?[/QUOTE]
My local kmart had them for a week or so already.

cam00483.jpg

[quote name='Shabow']
Does anybody know if the $45+ promo will still print out a $15 coupon if I apply coupons? Meaning, let's say I buy a $50 game. I have $25 in coupons for that $50 game. Does the $15 coupon print even though my total would only be $25 after savings? Thanks![/QUOTE]
Your coupon will still print even if your total after coupon is below $45.

[quote name='Metal Militia']I have a question about the $15 gaming coupons. If I buy a game and use a $15 gaming coupon on that game and then decide to return the game do I get my $15 gaming coupon back?[/QUOTE]
From what I remember, no you won't get the $15 gaming coupon back. They will just refund your out of pocket cost, you lose the $15.

[quote name='themixmaster']unless something has changed, they subtract the amount of the gaming coupon from the return. that was my experience. So for example:

$59.99 game + $15 gaming coupon = $44.99 return[/QUOTE]

No, he means he is going to buy a $45+ game to get a coupon to print. Then, he will return the game he bought just for the coupon, and keep the coupon- essentially getting $15 off for free... So if he bought a $60 game, he'd return it, get his $60 back, and still have the $15 coupon.

[quote name='Tygamr']No, he means he is going to buy a $45+ game to get a coupon to print. Then, he will return the game he bought just for the coupon, and keep the coupon- essentially getting $15 off for free... So if he bought a $60 game, he'd return it, get his $60 back, and still have the $15 coupon.[/QUOTE]

and I'm saying they won't return you the full amount you paid without surrendering the coupon. You can keep the coupon, but you won't gain anything because they're keeping $15, and given the choice between $15 cash and a $15 gaming coupon with a limited redemption window, it makes no sense. I mean who knows, maybe you'll get lucky (I've had both happen), but my general understanding is that you can't keep it without losing cash.

[quote name='Shabow']My Kmart had two in stock a week ago, but I don't think I saw them after the $35 coupon promo.[/QUOTE]
Thanks!

Now to decide if my wallet can take the hit of a Wii U and a 3DS XL in one week.... :hot:

[quote name='themixmaster']unless something has changed, they subtract the amount of the gaming coupon from the return. that was my experience. So for example:

$59.99 game + $15 gaming coupon = $44.99 return[/QUOTE]
When was the last time you did this? At least in the last 6 months, I have earned gaming coupons many times. Twice, I had to return and I got the full credit. No one asked for the coupon back even though I was fully prepared to do so. I even offered it back and was told they never ask for coupons back. Was I lucky? The only time you get a lesser amount credited is when 1 of those 5 dollar e gift cards with a 50 dollar purchase was earned. Then they deduct for that...my experience

IMPORTANT INFO!! regarding MASS. and RHODE ISLAND "Black Friday - Thursday" K-Mart Sales! For those wondering (if it hasn't been mentioned already) K-Mart is closed on Thursday in Massachusetts and Rhode Island (those two i know for sure, YMMV) due to a new law. So those states mentioned local K-marts are having their Thursday sale TODAY. So get to it CAG's. I picked up a copy of Max Payne 3 this afternoon for only $8.99. (RI CAG here)

[quote name='sweatysides']IMPORTANT INFO!! regarding MASS. and RHODE ISLAND "Black Friday - Thursday" K-Mart Sales! For those wondering (if it hasn't been mentioned already) K-Mart is closed on Thursday in Massachusetts and Rhode Island (those two i know for sure, YMMV) due to a new law. So those states mentioned local K-marts are having their Thursday sale TODAY. So get to it CAG's. I picked up a copy of Max Payne 3 this afternoon for only $8.99. (RI CAG here)[/QUOTE]
Those laws are actually extremely old, they are called blue laws. Kmart does it every year on Wednesday for those states. It even says it on the flyers in bold letters WEDNESDAY 6AM-10PM. ;)

[quote name='htz']Those laws are actually extremely old, they are called blue laws. Kmart does it every year on Wednesday for those states. It even says it on the flyers in bold letters WEDNESDAY 6AM-10PM. ;)[/QUOTE]

Old for parts of New England yes.. but the law has been passing through many more states this past year. that's why its YMMV.

Just saved me from a tragic morning in Western Mass (traveling tonight). Just shot down to the Acton MA Kmart and scooped up 2x of Max Payne 3 for $8.99. Left one for another lucky soul.

Thanks sweatysides!

[quote name='themixmaster']Just saved me from a tragic morning in Western Mass (traveling tonight). Just shot down to the Acton MA Kmart and scooped up 2x of Max Payne 3 for $8.99. Left one for another lucky soul.

Thanks sweatysides![/QUOTE]

Was that 360 or PS3?

Edit:
Just called a store in MA myself and the employee confirmed it was both PS3 and 360! I hope the same holds true for Dishonored, but Max Payne 3 was the main one I wanted.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Was that 360 or PS3?

Edit:
Just called a store in MA myself and the employee confirmed it was both PS3 and 360! I hope the same holds true for Dishonored, but Max Payne 3 was the main one I wanted.[/QUOTE]

+1. Going to Kmart when I get off work tomorrow morning at 7:30.

bread's done
Back