Question for Disney Movie Club members?

ajh2298

CAGiversary!
Feedback
181 (100%)
Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this question but it seemed like it would get noticed the most here.

I forgot to decline a selection of the month and it is being sent to me by default. My question is if I return it will I get back credit one my credit card account they charged for it or only movie club credit? The FAQ they have on their page is a little unclear on the subject and I was looking for an answer from maybe somebody who went through this.

Thanks,
Anthony

p.s.
Can I also just write "return to sender for credit" on the unopened package and drop it back off at the post office for the return?

What I did was I called them and they ended up sendng me a paid sticker to place on the packaging that covered shipping but that is very ymmv situation.

But they will return the money back to your card but in order to do it you need to open the package and fill out the return slip that is inside. You also would need to pay to ship the item to them.

[quote name='shadowkast']just write return to sender on the package and you'll be refunded in a few days, I do it quite often[/QUOTE]

Will it be refunded to my original credit card and will it be a full refund or will they deduct shipping from it?

I like putting refused, return to sender on it and never opening it. If it get lost on the return trip, you can say you never got it. If you request an RMA label, then there is more of a burden on you.

I have only did it once like 8 years ago, but I would think you will not get charged for the shipping.

If your not going to use the disney program, cancel it and sign up again when you need it.

[quote name='bill esquivel']I like putting refused, return to sender on it and never opening it. If it get lost on the return trip, you can say you never got it. If you request an RMA label, then there is more of a burden on you.

I have only did it once like 8 years ago, but I would think you will not get charged for the shipping.

If your not going to use the disney program, cancel it and sign up again when you need it.[/QUOTE]

he probably still needs to fulfill one or two selections, bit if not, yes cancel right away. I signed up..got the 7 for cheap, and waited s long time to get two more to fulfill. I just ended up accepting two of the orders they sent me that I never agreed upon because both times they sent me two blue for the price of one and I only owned one. Gave the duplicate away as a gift and kept the other three. Fot like 11 Disney blue for like $80. Can't complain....but they are a pain in the ass

[quote name='ajh2298']Will it be refunded to my original credit card and will it be a full refund or will they deduct shipping from it?[/QUOTE]

This just happened to me with the Avengers even though I declined it. I just received the email today for the refund and it shows that they are refunding the shipping as well. It was the first time for me to do something like this so I took it to the post office and told them that I was refusing the package. They asked if it had been opened and then wrote refused on it. I asked them for proof of the refusal and they gave me a receipt which had a return tracking number on it.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']he probably still needs to fulfill one or two selections, bit if not, yes cancel right away. I signed up..got the 7 for cheap, and waited s long time to get two more to fulfill. I just ended up accepting two of the orders they sent me that I never agreed upon because both times they sent me two blue for the price of one and I only owned one. Gave the duplicate away as a gift and kept the other three. Fot like 11 Disney blue for like $80. Can't complain....but they are a pain in the ass[/QUOTE]

I would keep it but this month it was for the movies "Brave" and "Pixar Short Films #2" together and its going to cost around $50.00. I want "Brave" but I plan picking it up on black Friday for $9.00 at Walmart, and I have zero interest in the Pixar Short Film Blu-ray.

bread's done
Back