Pick 5 Pay Only $10 Bucks GOG Indie Promotion(Alan Wake, To The Moon, Resonance, ETC)

Jawmuncher

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
http://www.gog.com/pick_5_pay_10

Full List

• ALAN WAKE'S AMERICAN NIGHTMARE
  • ANOMALY WARZONE EARTH
  • BLACKWELL BUNDLE
  • BOTANICULA
  • DARWINIA
  • DEFCON
  • GEMINI RUE
  • GENEFORGE 1-5
  • MACHINARIUM: COLLECTOR'S EDITION
  • MULTIWINIA
  • MUTANT MUDDS
  • RESONANCE
  • SPACECHEM
  • SYMPHONY
  • THE BALL
  • TORCHLIGHT
  • TO THE MOON
  • TRINE
  • UNMECHANICAL
  • UPLINK: HACKER ELITE
A lot of good stuff here especially for fans of point and click.
*Lock if Old

Good deal. If only I didn't already have all the ones from that list that I've even been slightly interested in for the last 3 years.

If I had to do it over and had this deal I would pick Alan Wake AN, Trine, Torchlight, Machinarium, and Darwinia off the top of my head.

But with that list there is some wiggle room for slightly different tastes.

Some great games there, would recommend-
ALAN WAKE'S AMERICAN NIGHTMARE
BOTANICULA
TORCHLIGHT
MACHINARIUM
TRINE

The blackwell bundle is a steal at this price, cool point and clicks.

To the moon again is supposed to be pretty moving and a good game.

[quote name='Killbomb']Wish you could activate these on Steam but I'll still probably get 5...especially the Blackwell Bundle.[/QUOTE]

So is it just an installer per game?

[quote name='AutoXman']GOG is all DRM free, no installers needed.[/QUOTE]

I think he means whether you just get an installer for each game, as opposed to a client
like Steam, so the answer would be "yes".

Some good stuff there but I already have what I want on my Steam account. I hope GOG does this with some of their older games, like the Gabriel Knight series etc.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']hmmm, only thing that hasn't been/won't be in a bundle is Alan Wake American Nightmare. I shall pass.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I really only want Resonance and Unmechanical, but they both look like future
Indie Royale bundle fodder. Mutant Mudds looks like a cool retro platformer, but I
didn't want to pick up the entire last IR bundle just for that. And most of the rest
I already have anyway.

Good deals, but I'm not sure I'm getting any of these as I already bought most of them from GOG :lol:

bread's done
Back