[DEAD]Otomedius Excellent Special Edition $14.75 Amazon Fulfilled

keeps getting cheaper and cheaper. Not really my type of game though. i might buy it just for the box art.

If you like scrolling 2D shooters*, especially Gradius, grab it while you can. Ignore LameInformer's score of 3.5/10, they don't know what they're talking about. I had a blast trying to 1CC it with all of the different characters. The difficulty is much less intense than, say, anything by Cave, so it's a good choice for those of us whose skills fall short of legendary.

*I dislike the term "shmups". It sounds like the retarded inbred mutant offspring of the Smurfs and the Muppets.

[quote name='morrodox']*I dislike the term "shmups". It sounds like the retarded inbred mutant offspring of the Smurfs and the Muppets.[/QUOTE]

I agree with you on the word "shmups".

[quote name='Squarehard']Only 6 left.[/QUOTE]

just ordered one, only 3 left. another game pillow case to compliment my catherine pillow case. ;)

I already own the regular version, but couldn't pass up on the Special for so cheap. I need to start working on my 360 shooter backlog between this, Akai Katana, and Dodonpachi.

bread's done
Back