Meijer BF 40% off Vita games, accessories, 19.99-39.99

SSchmidt

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
http://meijer.shoplocal.com/Meijer/...motionViewMode=1&PromotionCode=Meijer-121123m

I'm just now finding Meijer's Black Friday ad and hadn't seen it posted elsewhere. These are VERY MUCH YMMV, but there seems to be the same video games in each Meijer.

It's Friday only, starting at 6am, and the prices are valid ALL DAY.

VITA DEALS

40% off all PS Vita Video Game Software (limit 2)
Reg 19.99-39.99
Now 11.99-23.99

50% off ALL PS Vita accessories (included is the 59.99 16gb Memory Card)
Reg 9.99-59.99
Now 4.99-29.99

The CoD:BOD Vita Bundle is 199.99 (limit 1)

PS3 250GB Uncharted and Infamous Collection Bundle - 199.99
Nintendo 3DS red Hardware Bundle w/Super Mario 3D Land - 169.99 plus $30 off your next shopping trip.
XBOX 360 and PS3 Afterglow Controller - 19.99 each

Other Video game Deals
Dishonored - 29.99
Need For Speed - MW 29.99
Skyrim - 29.99
Medal of Honor Warfighter - 29.99
Little Big Planet Karting - 29.99
Grand Theft Auto 4 - 9.99

BOGO Free Sims 3 PC game.

There are a lot more, but I didn't really want to dig around so much as draw your attention to this if you have a nearby meijer.

Check out your local Meijer's weekly ad for list of participating BF deals.

Last edited by a moderator:
No online for the Vita memory cards, that does suck. :cry: I'm hopefully gonna grab the $200 Vita/AC III bundle and would like to find a nice price on a bigger memory card since there's a lot of PSP games that I'll eventually get plus it'll be nice to transfer my current PS1 Classics and any future ones I get to it.

[quote name='Ragnorok64']Is this like the only deal on PS Vita memory cards?[/QUOTE]

I would think so. No major chains have announced any kind of price drop for that little memory card.

I thought I saw a 32GB Vita card the last time I went in there. I'm not sure if it would be included but it does say ALL Vita accessories.... that would be an absolutely sick deal.

16gbs in store
No 32s, I'm at Meijer right now
The number of memory cards is extremely limited (like 5 of every kind besides 32gb which isn't available)
And you can only have 2 max

The game selection is lite, I have my eye on little big planet
Is that a super good deal right now with the Meijer price drop?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep I'm going in an hour or so to hopefully get a 16 GB for $30. They only had about 4 in stock and they were locked on the rack so I'd need a worker to unlock it for me for purchase.

Game selection at my local one was pretty much limited to the bigger new releases all at MSRP, so 40% off would be $24 for a $40 game. Pretty good deal, but again quantities are limited and it seems like they want to get rid of this stuff because it isn't selling well.

Thanks, gonna pick up a few vita games.
vitavita

Damn it... sucks there is no Meijer in my town. I would kill for a 16GB or 32GB at those prices. =/

Maybe SFxT too, oh well. Hopefully someone does something with Vita sales soon.

They didn't have crap at the one I went to, not even All-Stars Battle Royale. Could someone else who went possibly let me know if maybe they have it in the back? I asked if they did but the worker there told me they didn't, she might have just been lazy though. I snagged FIFA Soccer for $18 but it still sucks that they hardly had anything I wanted.

I got a 16gb card and MK Vita for $40 plus tax. Not a bad day.

Could have had LBP Vita for $24 with the deal.

The only games they had at the one I went to was AC:L, LBP, Uncharted, Gravity Rush, some Need for Speed game, and MK Vita and The Show '12 in an aisle somewhere marked down. No Persona. No All-Stars Battle Royale. They didn't even have the cart case in store where I was. Would have bought that for $3 for sure.

Same thing happened to me, I guess some locations dont participate.. Who knows.. Annoying none the less.[quote name='RySenkari']They didn't have crap at the one I went to, not even All-Stars Battle Royale. Could someone else who went possibly let me know if maybe they have it in the back? I asked if they did but the worker there told me they didn't, she might have just been lazy though. I snagged FIFA Soccer for $18 but it still sucks that they hardly had anything I wanted.[/QUOTE]

Yeah they don't have it even listed on their website so it would be highly unlikely they had it at any store right now. Can always check, but a huge YMMV.

Has anyone seen Lumines or Persona 4 at their Meijer? The game selection at the one I went to this morning was pretty slim pickings. Debating driving over to check out the one across town, but I doubt it would be any better.

[quote name='SSchmidt']I would think so. No major chains have announced any kind of price drop for that little memory card.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's quite a bummer...

grabbed a 16gb memory card for 30, screen protector/case for 7.50, hotshots golf for 10 and mortal kombat for 10

pretty solid haul, didn't see any 40% off games that i really wanted

I just got back from Meijers, went at 8 in the evening because we needed groceries.

Picked up on of the 8gb Vita memory sticks for $15, I figure that will be more than large enough to hold one to two games at a time.

I guess they also had a lot of their bargain software on sale without any kind of sticker or sign to advertise it. I picked up Final Fantasy 13-2 and price scanned it and it came up for $10. I also tried Uncharted 3 and it also rang up $10.

bread's done
Back