David Lynch Box blu-ray ~$24.30 shipped on Amazon.DE

arcane93

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
I've been waiting for this one to drop for a while, and this is by far the best price that I've seen it at...

Amazon.DE (Germany) has the blu-ray version of the David Lynch Box (containing Lost Highway, Mulholland Drive, and Inland Empire) for EUR 16,97. After the German VAT tax is removed (at check out), it comes to EUR 14,26, and shipping to the US comes to EUR 4,02, for a total of EUR 18,28. According to the Amazon Currency Converter, that ends up being $24.30. At $8.10/movie shipped, that's a pretty good deal.

http://www.amazon.de/David-Lynch-Box-Blu-ray/dp/B004LV1N28/

None of these movies has been released on blu-ray in the US as of yet, and there's been no word regarding if or when it's going to happen for any of them.

So that you're aware of what you are and are not getting... The blu-rays are reportedly region-free, and the movies should play on US players without a problem. However, the extras are apparently all in standard definition PAL, so they will not play on a US blu-ray player unless it can do PAL to NTSC conversion. That being said, the extras are pretty sparse anyway, so I personally don't feel like I'm losing a whole lot (YMMV on that, of course).

For details on the set, see the blu-ray.com review.

Everything on Amazon.DE is in German, but if you're familiar with how to get around on the Amazon US site it shouldn't be too hard, as it's largely identical in navigation.

bread's done
Back