$20/$30 off purchase of $40+ @ hsn.com (New customers only, works on video games)

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
The $20 off coupon code for $40+ purchase works for everyone that is a new customer. Step 2 is only for Bank of America credit card holders. This deal is mostly good if you have a bank of america credit card.

1. $20 off $40+ coupon code 120773. *new customers only*
  2. Sign into your bank of america credit card account online. Find the bankamerideals/cash back deals section. Scroll through the list of offers for the HSN offer.
    Earn $10 cash back on your purchase of $20 or more at HSN! Shop great gifts and top brands such as Emeril, Wolfgang Puck and Todd English cookware, House Beautiful home designs and more! Shop online at HSN.com. Offer valid one time only. Offer expires 12/31/2012.
    Just click on the offer and it will be loaded onto your bank of america credit card just like the sync deals from american express.
  3. Go to the add it up bank of america shopping portal to find the retailer HSN. Shop through add it up and you will get an additional 4% cashback for everything you buy at HSN.com.
Find the video games section(You can buy something else if you like) on the site and use your imagination to find the best deal. I see black ops 2 and some of the dualshock 3 bundles as good choices. Please note they do charge shipping and taxes in certain states. But $30 off and 4% cashback makes this tolerable depending on what you plan on getting.

Please be sure to copy your order # if you checkout as a guest, for some reason they never sent me an email confirmation until my item shipped.

Not a bad deal at all. If you have that CC it's a crazy deal. I couldn't find anything that fit within my cheapass parameters of free shipping and right around $40, but if I had a BoA CC I'd be all over this even with the shipping.

Just want to add that this works with a BoA Debit Card as well. Just sign in to your BoA online banking and click on the "cash back deals" tab at the top right.

Shipping on blops2 was kind of a buzz kill.

[quote name='aaronrodgers']How much is shipping? Might kill this.[/QUOTE]

Just randomly checked Blops and it says $6.95 shipping.

If you're an FIB bank member, same cash back deal as BOA.

CA tax AND shipping kills this deal for me.

You would think the words "$30 off" alone mean a hot deal, but nope.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks OP, I decided this was the way to go for my Halo 4. Should end up at 36.90 for me, although the 4% add it up thing wouldn't work for my card.

[quote name='lilseung']It would have been great if it worked on 3ds games. Its 5 cents short lol..[/QUOTE]

Yea, and an unbelievable 6.95 to ship EACH game, who would ever buy from here normally?

[quote name='johnston306']Yea, and an unbelievable 6.95 to ship EACH game, who would ever buy from here normally?[/QUOTE]
I hope nobody on CAG actually ever shops there normally lol. They are one of those shop at home tv channel that attracts customers who don't mind paying more for no reason or are uninformed old people.

You could already tell by how much is needed in order to make a good deal out of this. I personally ordered the god of war saga dualshock 3 bundle for about $35 after all the above discounts.

[quote name='htz']I hope nobody on CAG actually ever shops there normally lol. They are one of those shop at home tv channel that attracts customers who don't mind paying more for no reason or are uninformed old people.

You could already tell by how much is needed in order to make a good deal out of this. I personally ordered the god of war saga dualshock 3 bundle for about $35 after all the above discounts.[/QUOTE]

So basically grandmas.

I'm looking at Zero Escape for 39.95+6.95 ship +19.95 free ship Fallout 3 GOTY or a total of $67 or $37 after discounts. Hmm, should I finalize order though...

EDIT: The $40 limit for the coupon code has to be on ONE item that is $40 or above

Bought a Garmin Nuvi 50LM for $88.90 shipped using my BofA card with the offer unlocked. Assuming the BofA deal works correctly, $78.90 for a most awesome GPS.

It's about time I upgraded from my Mio 3.5" that I bought over 5 years ago...with no map updates :)

Big thanks, HTZ. High fiiiiive!

Well it was more than I wanted to pay due to shipping, but I got the GOW Saga controller bundle for a Christmas gift for a friend. Thanks for the heads up OP!

[quote name='Umair56']After tax and shipping it comes out to a discount of under $10 which really isn't impressive for a full priced game.[/QUOTE]

No tax here. Without BofA, it's $46.90 for a $60 game. With BofA, it's $36.90. That's deal enough to not bitch about it.

[quote name='Firefox59']There is no HSN deal listed on my bank of America deals list...[/QUOTE]

Found it under expired deals. Expired on 10/28 for me

bread's done
Back