Best Buy Black Friday is Live ($14.99 Kingdom Hearts 3D et al.)

thanks for the alert on dead island GOTY. What are the other best deals they have that will sell out quick? i haven't kept up on the black friday scene. but that DI GOTY is a no brainer, thanks for it! Any other offers that are must haves?

[quote name='Dah-Dee']Still shows 'coming soon' for me. I'm being oppressed! =D[/QUOTE]
Try clicking on the product.

[quote name='Dah-Dee']Still shows 'coming soon' for me. I'm being oppressed! =D[/QUOTE]

click the actual title to get to the product page. it'll say add to cart.

Thanks OP, I got Dead Island GOTY and GTA IV Complete.

[quote name='SonicXtreme']thanks for the alert on dead island GOTY. What are the other best deals they have that will sell out quick? i haven't kept up on the black friday scene. but that DI GOTY is a no brainer, thanks for it! Any other offers that are must haves?[/QUOTE]
$99 PS3 3D TV if you don't have one.

GTA Complete Edition & Sleeping Dogs $42 Thinking Bout Saints Row The Third Full Package But I Got Saints Row The Third Coming From Gamefly Now fuck!

Everything worked on my end. Got the Dead Island: GOTY Edition for $7.99, Halo Reach for $14.99, and Marvel Avenger: Battle for Earth (360/Kinect) for $24.99. Very happy evening for me! Between this and the deal I got w/ the Gamestop sight, I'm gonna be busy for quite a while.

Holy hell! I actually got every item I wanted this year since I was setting tabs up for everything and was just finishing as the sale went live. Now to put that $400 tab I racked up in 30 seconds in the back of my mind so I can buy more crap tomorrow.

[quote name='doodofdoods']Is it worth it to get a 3D TV? Especially a 24"er?[/QUOTE]
I bought one because it's awesome for your PSP.

Came back to say that I found out clicking on the particular product links took me to their pages, where I could actually add them to my cart and thereby get into more trouble with my bride. Yay!

Thanks for the info, bought LBP Karting, Borderlands 2, AC 3, Sniper Elite V2.

[quote name='gunitfan']GTA Complete Edition & Sleeping Dogs $42 Thinking Bout Saints Row The Third Full Package But I Got Saints Row The Third Coming From Gamefly Now fuck![/QUOTE]

if that is saints row for ps3 the trade-in value right now in amazon is $18

[quote name='Nikadimas']Holy hell! I actually got every item I wanted this year since I was setting tabs up for everything and was just finishing as the sale went live. Now to put that $400 tab I racked up in 30 seconds in the back of my mind so I can buy more crap tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

I bought Dead Island GOTY but i have no hopes of ever receiving it, since its shipping only. Literally every item i've bought during a gaming sale on BB's website for delivery has been cancelled as 'out of stock'.

Last year's black friday turned out well though - i got something like five emails worth of consolation gift cards from them.

Is Grand Slam Tennis 2 only going to be on sale for the PS3 and not 360 because only the PS3 version is showing in stock?

I got Saints Row: The Third in my cart because I want to go back to it but can't seem to pull the trigger with Need For Speed: Most Wanted (2012).

Thanks. I was also tempted to also buy Battlefield 3 PE, but reminded myself just how slow Best Buy shipping is this time of the year....when they say the 10th, they mean the 10th. Even if it is few miles away , it will just wait until that day.

bread's done
Back