Lollipop Chainsaw $ 9.99 + $2.28 Shipping @ gohastings

[quote name='monsterfracas']My wallet is crying bitter tears right now.[/QUOTE]

Okay I did not expect to buy all this stuff on BF

Thank you OP :bouncy:

[quote name='person123']Thanks OP got a 360 copy.
I think I need to gtfo this site, I've spent way to much tonight.[/QUOTE]

hahah I have held back except on cheap games or else I know I would be flat broke

Thanks, OP. Was meaning to pick this up when it first came out, but as expected, the price plummeted fast.

So far, it's just been Forza and this tonight for myself. Making good on those discipline techniques. :q

This. I'm going to get some sleep, you guys have fun.

Really hope someone else matches this price, as all of my Hastings orders have always come smashed or re-sealed. Still, thanks for posting OP! Best price on it yet.

Too bad this is the only deal they have I'd want to get in on, doesn't seem worth signing up for just this one deal.

[quote name='AFC']Really hope someone else matches this price, as all of my Hastings orders have always come smashed or re-sealed. Still, thanks for posting OP! Best price on it yet.[/QUOTE]

Is this true? this is my first time buying from them.

[quote name='marineal']Is this true? this is my first time buying from them.[/QUOTE]

It's YMMV. I know a few others have had similar issues, while some people have always been fine. Just bad luck for me, though 2 resealed "new" orders in a row has put me off of them for now.

Was all prepared to buy this & I watched the first level play through of the games & changed my mind.

The first level probably isn't the best example of the game, since the combat at that point is the bare bones of what it has to offer. Unless of course the gameplay/combat isn't what turned you off about it.

I found a rental to be plenty for this game, but at 10 bucks I'll buy it for a friend.

XD Same here...my wallet bleeeeeds

[quote name='AFC']Really hope someone else matches this price, as all of my Hastings orders have always come smashed or re-sealed. Still, thanks for posting OP! Best price on it yet.[/QUOTE]

I ordered an accessory from them, advertised as new, and it came with the package clearly cut open. They were pretty good about taking it back and refunding my money, at least. I ordered once before from them (a game) and it was OK, so I'm giving them another chance.

thanks, i snagged a copy. even if i end up not liking the game i can always trade it back in without much of a loss at this price point.

bread's done
Back