Dead or Alive 5 $30 Amazon price matches Gamestop

Amazon seem to be price matching everythign now.
sds

[quote name='aerozero']I really want DOA5, but all those DLC Costume packs ($12 each) is just too much...[/QUOTE]

It's optional. Besides, only you get to see them. People you fight with don't see them unless they purchased as well. Kinda weird like that so I didn't buy any of them costumes.

[quote name='aaronrodgers']30 is still pushing it. I feel this will drop sooner than Tekken.[/QUOTE]
Considering Gs b2g1. It's silly to buy amazon pm stuff!? Lol

[quote name='RUN-DvdMC']Hoping they match tekken tag 2 for $25 from wal-mart![/QUOTE]

You can currently get Tekken Tag 2 for $25 if you do in-store pick up from wal-marts website

[quote name='MPoWeRM3']It's optional. Besides, only you get to see them. People you fight with don't see them unless they purchased as well. Kinda weird like that so I didn't buy any of them costumes.[/QUOTE]

I didn't know this. You'd think they would want others to see it so they would want to buy it too.

Theme of holiday season thus far; solid deal, but nothing spectacular that makes me immediately buy. $20 or lower is the instant buy price.

[quote name='ck76']Theme of holiday season thus far; solid deal, but nothing spectacular that makes me immediately buy. $20 or lower is the instant buy price.[/QUOTE]Agreed.

[quote name='gordo789']I paid $50 for this and am not to upset about it. pretty good deal.[/QUOTE]

I got the Collector's Edition. I really love this game. But with all the DLCs (costumes) that are coming out... I may have to get a GOTY edition if that ever comes out.

[quote name='kouleefoh']well if there's any extreme cheapass, it's $28.42 for a like new copy. lol[/QUOTE]

Remember, this game does require an Online Pass, so you would be taking a risk with the like new one. Might as well pay the extra $1.50 to guarantee the OP unless you don't care at all for online.

I totally would have jumped on this immediately at $30 if it weren't for the fact that they have been releasing all these costume packs at $12 a piece... even at $30 i'd feel like i had an incomplete game without all the optional bonuses haha i wonder if they're going to release a "complete" version eventually

Is there an online pass for this? If not, I'll wait until the Gamefly sale in the next couple of months.

EDIT: Yes, I know online passes come with Gamefly.

SUPER EDIT: I don't know why I posted.

[quote name='Scorch']Fingers crossed that Best Buy matches this, G@MER coupon would knock it down to $14.99..[/QUOTE]

I've been wondering this myself... i checked the BB price online and it hasn't budged. Hopefully someone posts in big bright bold letters if it happens haha because its hard to keep track of all these sales threads.

Pretty solid DOA outside of the graphics which aren't breath taking like past DOA games have been. Surprisingly even without Itagki I think this is on par or better then DOA4.

bread's done
Back