[DEAD] Xbox Live 12 month 34.99 from Newegg via Ebay. Free Ship, Happy Turkey!

best XBL deal for BF that comes to mind. I'm debating whether a better deal will pop up somewhere now. 9,000 available at the moment but these go fast .... hopefully something better comes along by then but sub $35 XBL cards are seldom available. decisions, decisions.

PS3 multiplayer online is FREE, Xbox Live multiplayer should be FREE as well. Since my xbox live membership expired I have been playing online on my PS3. Honestly no difference at all for multiplayer, Microsoft never going to get my money again.

Thank you! I just bought my Xbox two nights ago. Was looking for a good deal :)

Edit: Blast, had to pay CA sales tax. =/ Brought the total to $38.05, still a great deal. Thank you OP! :D

Going to purchase a couple and get deadisland aswell!
winchange

Why are people still paying for Xbox Live multiplayer?

If all I do is play games like COD, Nba2k, Battlefield there is no benefit what so ever to playing Xbox live when on PS3 it's the Same thing. I like my Xbox and always had Live, but I'm starting to rethink things...

[quote name='tears2040']PS3 multiplayer online is FREE, Xbox Live multiplayer should be FREE as well. Since my xbox live membership expired I have been playing online on my PS3. Honestly no difference at all for multiplayer, Microsoft never going to get my money again.[/QUOTE]

I finally bought a 360 when the Gears X-Box came out in 2011. I still can't bring myself to pay for Live no matter how cheap it is. I just can't justify comin' out the pockets for somethin' I've been able to do for free on the PS3 for years.

Sucks that I'll probably never play Gears co-op online, but oh well.

Are PS3 people STILL comparing xbox live to PS3? This isn't really the place to try convincing people they're wrong and you're right.

Mine won't be up until July, but as I've found, if you see a deal like this, grab it. Go looking for it closer to renewal time, you may not find it.

Shit, I just bought one but my shipping address is wrong with Ebay. It's right on my Paypal account but it reverted back to using the Ebay shipping address for some reason. Anyone know which address they'll use?

Haha bought 2 of the 6 month $10.99 cards from Bestbuy last night. Oh well I have 2 live accounts anyways so it not like its going to go to waste, in for one!

[quote name='tears2040']PS3 multiplayer online is FREE, Xbox Live multiplayer should be FREE as well. Since my xbox live membership expired I have been playing online on my PS3. Honestly no difference at all for multiplayer, Microsoft never going to get my money again.[/QUOTE]

Nobody cares.

[quote name='tears2040']Why are people still paying for Xbox Live multiplayer?

If all I do is play games like COD, Nba2k, Battlefield there is no benefit what so ever to playing Xbox live when on PS3 it's the Same thing. I like my Xbox and always had Live, but I'm starting to rethink things...[/QUOTE]

Because like myself, spending money is not a big deal. I make too much as it is, might as well spend it!

[quote name='KrisMKX']Because like myself, spending money is not a big deal. I make too much as it is, might as well spend it![/QUOTE]
Yea, I bet... :roll:

I could buy one but I'll wait instead. I won't be renewing LIVE right away when it runs out. I've had enough paying for XBOX Live. Completely unnecessary fee that Microsoft is charging. Just like they charged so much for a Wireless Adapter to use WiFi and the rest of the garbage.

I would have switched over to PS3 but I don't think my $50 off is going to work on PS3, so I'll just buy the 360 unfortunately.

PS3 gives so much more value. Like I said, I've had enough with paying for Microsoft's crap they should be giving for free.

I'll wait...I don't need one right away and I'm sure I'll see another $35-$40 deal in the near future.

[quote name='Woocls']Are PS3 people STILL comparing xbox live to PS3? This isn't really the place to try convincing people they're wrong and you're right.[/QUOTE]

I'm not a PS3 or Xbox person, I am a gamer......

When PS3 first came out with their online service it was not very good and had several problems. I can honestly say though that as of today the service is great and while comparing multiplayer to Xbox Live it honestly feels the same.

I'm not here to convince anyone, just more so spreading the message. Xbox Live multiplayer should be free. If they want to charge extra for more services, fine..... But no reason in the world for me to buy Xbox Live when PS3 is free.

I'm currently enjoying Max Payne, Nba2k, COD, Battlefield , etc...

Thanks for this, I really needed a good laugh.

bread's done
Back