XCOM: Enemy Unknown PS3 & now Xbox $35

[quote name='DANIEL']is this game any good? Im really tempted to go to walmart at midnight and get it for $25[/QUOTE]

Glowing reviews everywhere, by all accounts one of the best of the year. 89 on Metacritic.

[quote name='DANIEL']is this game any good? Im really tempted to go to walmart at midnight and get it for $25[/QUOTE]

It's good. Watch some videos on youtube to see if you would like it. Some people might not be into the turn based flow of the game. I think the cool thing about the game is that you can take different approaches to fighting the aliens.

I was a big fan of the original, and this one is really good, too. But you have to like turn-based. You research weapons and aircraft to fight the enemy. Lots of tactical possibilities.

They've announced one DLC, I think, but no clue if they will do a GotY version.

Got pick this up based on reviews and by my brother recommendation

Cheers

dfs

[quote name='Amos333']$25 at walmart.com but only store pick up is available when I ordered mine. Both 360 and PS3.[/QUOTE]

for me it shows for $59
how are you seeing it for $25 with store pick up?

[quote name='Amos333']$25 at walmart.com but only store pick up is available when I ordered mine. Both 360 and PS3.[/QUOTE]

how did you add it to your cart? it only says "in stores only"
can you please let me know?

Looks like Amazon just brought the 360 version down to $35 as well. Strange that they're only PMing Walmart on certain games, though we might see more PMs in the next few hours.

bread's done
Back