World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria 14.99 FS

[quote name='ShadowSx']Thanks picked up 5[/QUOTE]
You're joking right? It has a limit of 1...

Also, I couldn't get the free shipping to show up, even with a copy of BF3 Premium that had the free shipping in my cart. Should I contact customer support? Also is this deal going to be in-store as well?

Very weird because it says
Free Shipping on Everything at BestBuy.com

No minimum purchase required. Offer valid with standard shipping through January 2, 2013. Excludes select Marketplace items and items displaying "In Store Only" message.

[quote name='UnrealZero']Very weird because it says
Free Shipping on Everything at BestBuy.com

No minimum purchase required. Offer valid with standard shipping through January 2, 2013. Excludes select Marketplace items and items displaying "In Store Only" message.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I thought it was really weird as well. Didn't notice an "In Store Only" message or anything on the page, but apparently the free shipping has its own offer in the checkout (you can see this in your cart with an eligible item).

Hope customer support can refund the shipping, but I guess it's not a big deal.

[quote name='ProphetZero']how come its charging me $3 for shipping?[/QUOTE]

No idea. The irony is just below it on the cart there's this giant message that says, "FREE SHIPPING ON ALL PURCHASES!" I look at the limitations and it says no limit for amount. Only on some "in store items" and marketplace items.

This is neither. I sense the Right Arm doesn't know what the Left Arm is doing.

Free shipping if you're Premiere Silver anyways. Still a good deal regardless since even at $20, that would be the lowest price available.

Edit: Oh ya, Amazon has it up too. Better if you have Prime.

There I was, having abandoned bestbuy.com, I was at Amazon looking for a slightly more than $10 purchase to boost my purchase above $25. That's when I noticed them in the corner of my eye. They were just there. As though someone had forgotten them. Like the dead body of some Alliance fools I hadn't looted yet.

Dishonored, PC, $25.
Skyrim, PC, $25.

I blinked. Did the windshield wiper clean of my crusty eyes. Epic purple drops! Perhaps even legendary orange, really. I figure if Steam drops the price lower during this sale, I'll know well before the package arrives and return. If they don't, I'm covered.

Screw the pandas. ;) Imagine... if Best Buy had actually done the free shipping on "everything at bestbuy.com" like they promised, I'd never have discovered those two gems at Amazon. Thanks BB!

I like to think of Best Buy's screwover on shipping as them playing Santa in Miracle on 34th Street, sending me to another retailer to find what I need. Probably won't make me a lifetime customer of BB, though. They did lie about the free shipping thing, after all.

[quote name='Average Fury']You're joking right? It has a limit of 1...

Also, I couldn't get the free shipping to show up, even with a copy of BF3 Premium that had the free shipping in my cart. Should I contact customer support? Also is this deal going to be in-store as well?[/QUOTE]

You can place multiple orders.

Also I got free shipping from silver.

[quote name='ShadowSx']You can place multiple orders.

Also I got free shipping from silver.[/QUOTE]

Oh, I see. For a non-silver peasant such as myself, the multiple shipping costs would have added up quick! But nonetheless a great deal.

I've got a 5 day spill over from my year commitment for Starcraft, so I need a cheap month pass. Do any of these come with a free month that can be used outside of new accounts?

bread's done
Back