Groupon - Spend $10 Get $20 Toys R Us - IN STORE ONLY.

ChunLiBarbie

CAGiversary!
Got the link from Fabu Frugal(random city): http://www.groupon.com/deals/toys-r-us-november-pittsburgh?/

I think you should be able to order, even if you don't see it in your town.

The Fine Print

• Expires Dec 24, 2012
  • Limit 1 per person. In-store only. Not valid outside USA. Not valid until 11/23/12 at 5PM. Not valid toward Buyer Protection Plan, gift cards including those for digital content, photo studios, phone orders, special orders, assembly fee, breast-pump rental fee, delivery fee, or shipping & handling. Valid only on a purchase of $20 or more. Not withstanding anything above or below, vouchers not valid with Toys"R"Us after 12/24/12. Thereafter, Groupon will refund amount paid in Groupon credit for unredeemed vouchers. See full terms and conditions.
ETA:

For anyone who's interested, this would make Ratchet & Clank:Full Frontal Assault a $10+tax Day 1 purchase. I'm going to buy the disc version and it comes with the Vita download.

Edit 2:'Find something under $1.00 to get you to the $20 or more MINIMUM purchase.(MSRP is $19.99). Thanks United_Korea for pointing that out!'

Vita version of R&C:FFA delayed till January 2013. Thanks boogie4114!

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012...frontal-assault-coming-to-ps-vita-in-january/

"As a reward to fans for their patience, we will be giving them the first piece of DLC for the title, the Mini-Boss Skin Pack, as a bonus with their purchase of Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault for PS3. This skin pack features three fan-favorite boss characters from past Ratchet & Clank games, including Chainblade from Going Commando and the Two-eyed Tyrhrranoid from Up Your Arsenal. Take a peek at these new skins in the screen below."

"If you are an immediate buyer, we understand that it hurts. Regardless the game was always going to be 19.99 on PS3 (before the Vita / Cross-buy thing even happened) so it’s still a good value at that price, and you do eventually get the Vita version.
Combine that with the competitive mode which you can play for a while and which we plan to support out to even during the Vita launch, and there will be content to check out still"

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/...127-for-19-99/

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/...d.php?t=331645

Last edited by a moderator:
"Valid starting at 5 p.m. on Black Friday, nab toys for all ages at any Toys“R”Us, Babies“R”Us or the FAO Schwarz NYC flagship location"

Just got on my Desk Top to add the "Fine Print" as it wouldn't copy and paste, correctly, on my Hp Touchpad.

[quote name='Vigilante']"Valid through December 31, 2012".

I'm sure I could find something between tomorrow and then. ;)

Thanks, ChunLiBarbie! :D[/QUOTE]

Hmmm... Lol. J/k. YW!

I know next year to add an EXTRA $200 on top of what I 'plan' on spending!

Sucks that this isn't active until 5PM tomorrow... by then, most of the good stuff will be gone and there's going to a ton of people in there.:whistle2:x

Well looks like I'm taking my business to TRU instead of BB.

So this should work with the Buy 1 get 1 for $1 right? I'm hoping to use this to buy NFS MW for $40 and grab something else for a buck...

[quote name='handsomepete']yoink, thanks. Good for a clearance buy or when that one particular manager is there that'll override for psn cards.[/QUOTE]

Don't PSN cards count?

By any chance, does anyone know if TRU will be matching Amazon/Best Buy's sale for Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy?

That's the one title I would be interested in using this groupon for. Nothing else really catches my eye.

[quote name='Raiders4life']Don't PSN cards count?[/QUOTE]

It says in the terms:

Not valid toward Buyer Protection Plan, gift cards including those for digital content, photo studios, phone orders, special orders, assembly fee, breast-pump rental fee, delivery fee, or shipping & handling.

That makes it sound like it's very possible that these won't work on XBL, PSN, or Wii cards. I think I'm gonna pass on this deal, especially because it's not valid on breast-pump rentals either!

Yeah...I would only use this on PSN points. :cry: Toysrus' other deals are not really that amazing, at least nothing I can't get at Best Buy for the same or better price, except the Wii U games, and I don't have a Wii U. I remember that there had been a similar promotion, perhaps through Google a year back or so. Were PSN Points not included at that time?

[quote name='finsfan0210']Buy a candy bar and you'll be good.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but with Groupons you don't *HAVE* to spend the full $20... you lose out on a penny of the value, drat.

So will this work with buying a bunch of them, transfering them to one gift card online? wonder if that glitch still works on this one.

[quote name='United_Korea']if the coupon is only good for $20 or more and ratchet is $19.99, then...[/QUOTE]

Edit: Ah, I see what you're saying. I'll snag whatever for under a dollar.

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']For anyone who's interested, this would make Ratchet & Clank:Full Frontal Assault a $10+tax Day 1 purchase. I'm going to buy the disc version and it comes with the Vita download.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/10/26/ratchet-clank-full-frontal-assault-out-1127-for-19-99/

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=331645[/QUOTE]

So going to get this if TRU carries it. If not going to get a $20 PSN card, if that doesn't work friend will buy the coupon from me for $10. So no matter what I won't lose.

Grabbed one but skeptical. Really need an extra 360 controller for my PC and there's some on-sale at TRU, just hope they ain't cleaned out by 5pm.

Same as many others, hoping for R&C Full Frontal. Thanks OP! The only thing that would make it better is if I had someone to refer to groupon to get it for free.

Anyone confirm this works for PSN cards? I've been meaning to buy some PSN games for awhile. It's not exactly a gift card.

I wonder if you can buy a video game with the voucher for $20 then return it and then get the MSP with the returned credit?

[quote name='tylerh1701']Is TRU definitely carrying R&C Full Frontal Assault? I know they randomly like to not carry certain games...[/QUOTE]

True. Here's hoping.

bread's done
Back