walmart.com buy 2 PS3 games get 1 free ($30 for 3)

DANIEL

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/prod...3633170195670&veh=aff&wmlspartner=lw9MynSeamY

Free Shipping if you spend $45

57 Games To Choose From, Including...

Gran Turismo 5 XL
Sly Collection HD
Little Big Planet 2
Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing
Grand Theft Auto IV
Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One
Batman: Arkham Asylum - Game of the Year
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe
Penguins of Madagascar: Dr. Blowhole Returns Again

[quote name='DANIEL']http://www.walmart.com/catalog/prod...3633170195670&veh=aff&wmlspartner=lw9MynSeamY

Free Shipping if you spend $45

57 Games To Choose From, Including...

Gran Turismo 5 XL
Sly Collection HD
Little Big Planet 2
Grand Theft Auto IV
Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One
Batman: Arkham Asylum - Game of the Year
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe
Penguins of Madagascar: Dr. Blowhole Returns Again[/QUOTE]

Nice found, thank op. in for gt5, sly, and shadow of damned.

It keep saying this when I tried to check out. Your requested quantity is not available. Please choose a smaller quantity.

Ugh. These things are "home free shipping" only. Which means you need to spend $45 to get them shipped at all whatsoever.

$6 for shipping, plus they only have two games I really want so it ends up being essentially $18 per game :/ Not worth it.

Think I'll get Ratchet All41, Shadows of the Damned, and Sly collection.
Any good 15 items for free ship?

[quote name='gldoorii']Ugh. These things are "home free shipping" only. Which means you need to spend $45 to get them shipped at all whatsoever.[/QUOTE]
Is that why I can't seem to checkout?

home free items? why these little assholes!

edit: spent forever adding little things plus brave on blu now the proceed to check out button isn't working!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am having no problems, maybe it is your browser your using.
cscs

I want Shadows of the Damned and Singularity. Gran Turismo XL seems like a good third game but I would have rather had hunted the Demons forge plus I already have too many games nice deal though a lot better selection than preblack friday.

For the people that are upset on not having free shipping if you have a cat they have cat food and cat litter to put you over the $45 that's what I did when they had a 2 for $30 deal and I wanted DW: Strikeforce and NIER.

Just purchased the following and added a $15 Walmart gift card for free shipping

Sly Collection HD (PS3)
Shadows of the Damned (PS3)

Haha I thought we were in for a deal. I was ready to grab 3 until I saw that. Time to browse through some more of best buys deals..
[quote name='n64ra']home free items? why these little assholes!

edit: spent forever adding little things plus brave on blu now the proceed to check out button isn't working!![/QUOTE]

Not bad, a decent selection.

Shadows of the Damned is the only game I want/need though so I'll pass. (maybe GT5 but definitely can't come up with a third choice)

[quote name='johntigger']Haha I thought we were in for a deal. I was ready to grab 3 until I saw that. Time to browse through some more of best buys deals..[/QUOTE]

good thing we waited. now they have some off line deals available online!

bread's done
Back