Gamestop Black Friday "FRIDAY ONLY" deals now live on site

Quick question, just got back from GameStop n bought the 250gb ps3 bundle with uncharted and infamous. It's supposed to come with a 30 day ps+ trial but I don't see it written on the box. Can anyone tell me if this voucher is separate or would it be inside?

[quote name='tdesi420']Quick question, just got back from GameStop n bought the 250gb ps3 bundle with uncharted and infamous. It's supposed to come with a 30 day ps+ trial but I don't see it written on the box. Can anyone tell me if this voucher is separate or would it be inside?[/QUOTE]

Last year bundle had it in with the manuals. Its a card thing, but idk about this year.

Yup, picked up my Gold controller! booyah. Now I'm just trying to decide what to spend the rest of my40 fred on, Lego LOTR, or a buy 2 get one free used... though i rarely buy used. hmmm

[quote name='TPerryoo7']Yup, picked up my Gold controller! booyah. Now I'm just trying to decide what to spend the rest of my40 fred on, Lego LOTR, or a buy 2 get one free used... though i rarely buy used. hmmm[/QUOTE]
If i had disposable income, i would so buy that gold controller...its so sexy.

[quote name='gomikeoh']If i had disposable income, i would so buy that gold controller...its so sexy.[/QUOTE]

Haha yea, the value of trade credit! I just sold my spare controller so it evens out. I wanted to spice things up, and I love a black gold combination :cool:

and its 39.99, came out to 43 something for me with tax and all.

Maybe I'm missing something, but where are the "deals?" Their prices are all higher than everyone else's. $50 for AC3? $30 for Dance Central 3? $30 for GoW3? smh

[quote name='CaseX']Maybe I'm missing something, but where are the "deals?" Their prices are all higher than everyone else's. $50 for AC3? $30 for Dance Central 3? $30 for GoW3? smh[/QUOTE]
Their prices are a joke.

[quote name='aTaRiFrEaK223']I want the gold ps3 controller, but no free shipping code works? Meh.[/QUOTE]

It took me 3-4 attempts, but "SAVER" worked on it for me

[quote name='CaseX']Maybe I'm missing something, but where are the "deals?" Their prices are all higher than everyone else's. $50 for AC3? $30 for Dance Central 3? $30 for GoW3? smh[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the same thing

is it me or is gamestops black friday deals by far the worst, just go to walmart IMO, unless you really want doom 3 BFG, and at the point pricematch at walmart..

[quote name='tdesi420']Quick question, just got back from GameStop n bought the 250gb ps3 bundle with uncharted and infamous. It's supposed to come with a 30 day ps+ trial but I don't see it written on the box. Can anyone tell me if this voucher is separate or would it be inside?[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure if you figured it out yet, but it is inside the packet that contains the Uncharted 1/2 manual. Also, I'm a bit disappointed that the games come in sleeve rather than a case, but oh well. I have no idea what I'm going to do with them since I already own all of them, except for Uncharted 1 (I beat it via gamefly a couple years ago). I also figure that you can't trade them in since the packaging is marked "Not for Resale," though I didn't bother to open the package to see if the disk is as well. Anyone bother to look?

Also, if anyone plans on going to the Perth Amboy, New Jersey Gamestop for a 250 gig ps3 bundle, DON'T, I bought the last one. There were only 6 available to begin with. I believe an employee told me that Willingboro had a lot in stock, around 40 or so. I don't know how many stores there are in that city though, so I'm not sure how reliable the tip is.

[quote name='usrevenge']is it me or is gamestops black friday deals by far the worst, just go to walmart IMO, unless you really want doom 3 BFG, and at the point pricematch at walmart..[/QUOTE]

A lot of us got credit from all the flips, I have close to $500.

[quote name='DanteWarrior']It took me 3-4 attempts, but "SAVER" worked on it for me[/QUOTE]

Were you at final stages of checkout to get it to work or where you enter the code in? I still can't get it working :(

[quote name='doreo503']I'm not sure if you figured it out yet, but it is inside the packet that contains the Uncharted 1/2 manual. Also, I'm a bit disappointed that the games come in sleeve rather than a case, but oh well. I have no idea what I'm going to do with them since I already own all of them, except for Uncharted 1 (I beat it via gamefly a couple years ago). I also figure that you can't trade them in since the packaging is marked "Not for Resale," though I didn't bother to open the package to see if the disk is as well. Anyone bother to look?[/QUOTE]
I've traded in games like that into bestbuy before, i think it was socom the move bundle one. They also take pegi games if that is of any use, not sure about other import games though.

[quote name='usrevenge']is it me or is gamestops black friday deals by far the worst, just go to walmart IMO, unless you really want doom 3 BFG, and at the point pricematch at walmart..[/QUOTE]

Doom 3 BFG is the same price at amazon.

[quote name='Tallest-Midget']I've traded in games like that into bestbuy before, i think it was socom the move bundle one. They also take pegi games if that is of any use, not sure about other import games though.[/QUOTE]

Wow, I never knew that BestBuy would accept UK imports; if I would have known, I could have flipped a couple games a while ago. I checked the disks from the bundle and they don't have a not for resale logo on them so I assume I could go to BestBuy and trade them in. Thanks for the info!

Gamestop has had shit deals every year. Most people here hate them because of their "gutting" practices. Also their markups for used games then trying to manipulate people into buying used. A lot of people love them though I'm not sure why. I wonder how busy they were today? Target and Walmart had people going absolutely apeshit about the games there. My Target opened all the "plastic prisons" and let people just take out the games and bring them to the registers. It looked like they'd sold about 2/3rds of all the games in the store. I couldn't believe my eyes.

I think this must be the last big thing before the next console releases. Once that happens none of these games are going to be worth more than 20 bucks.

[quote name='aTaRiFrEaK223']Were you at final stages of checkout to get it to work or where you enter the code in? I still can't get it working :([/QUOTE]

It showed up at final checkout page

just got back now got $50 for my old wii and picked up last copy of sleeping dogs for xbox and DOA5

only cost me $10 after trade in credit for wii

[quote name='DanteWarrior']It showed up at final checkout page[/QUOTE]

Got it to work, thanks!

$39.99 not the best price, but it's a GameStop exclusive and it's more expensive to import.

[quote name='DanteWarrior']It showed up at final checkout page[/QUOTE]

I see no place to enter any promo codes on any page. Any help/tips?

edit: I found it, but SAVER doesn't work for consoles. Anyone know of a code that does?

New Vegas Ultimate edition is a good deal at $20, other than that unless you're stacking B2G1 with sale prices AND credit, then it's not really worth it otherwise.

[quote name='henry00x']just got back now got $50 for my old wii and picked up last copy of sleeping dogs for xbox and DOA5

only cost me $10 after trade in credit for wii[/QUOTE]

Ended up trading in my :wii: and my 120gb :ps3: for $225 cred which I used on the 250Gb bundle leaving me with $25 in my pocket :bouncy:

You can say what you want about GS but I have gotten a lot of amazing deals thru them :)

bread's done
Back