Dishonored (PCDD) $23.99 & More w/ 20% Off Coupon Inside at Gamefly

headpiece747

CAGiversary!
Feedback
186 (100%)
GameFly PC Download Deals - All deals 11/23-11/26 unless noted

Coupon code NOV20OFF = extra 20% off everything (apart from a couple of preorders and new releases)

Battlefield Premium $29.99 - Friday only (Price Not Live)
Borderlands 2 $44.99
Command And Conquer Ultimate Collection $24.99
Darksiders II $16.99
Darksiders II Season Pass Dlc $6.80
Dishonored $29.99
Doom 3 BFG $14.99
Endless Space - Admiral Edition $20.09
Fallout New Vegas UE $14.99
FIFA 13 $19.99
Hotline Miami $7.49 - Friday & Saturday only
Kingdoms Of Amalur Reckoning $7.99 - Friday Only
Mafia II $7.49
Mass Effect Trilogy $29.99
Medal Of Honor Warfighter $29.99 - Friday only (Price Not Live)
Need For Speed Most Wanted $24.99 - Friday only (Price Not Live)
Sims 3 Refresh $14.99
Sims 3 Seasons $19.99 (Price Not Live)
Sims 3 Supernatural $19.99 (Price Not Live)
Skyrim $29.99
Sleeping Dogs Digital Edition $24.99
Spec Ops: The Line $7.49
Syndicate $4.99
The Darkness II $7.49
Torchlight 2 $14.99
Two Worlds 2: Goty - Pirates Of The Flying Fortress Edition $9.99 - Friday only (Price Not Live)
Xcom: Enemy Unknown $37.49

This is in the Black Friday at the top and I just added links and letting people know most prices are live.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a good deal on Amalur, especially with the additional 20% off, but I wish they sold and discounted the complete version with the DLC.

Also $12 (with coupon) is the cheapest I have seen Torchlight 2 so far but I have the feeling it will make deal of the day eventually on Steam or Gamersgate at 50% off.

Dishonored is $29.99 right now on GreenManGaming, and you can use code GMG25-G4VDR-0ZL4Q to knock another 25% off that, bringing it in at $22.49 tax included.

[quote name='Greyghost']That's a good deal on Amalur, especially with the additional 20% off, but I wish they sold and discounted the complete version with the DLC.[/QUOTE]

Amalur + all DLC will be $11 on Monday via Amazon

Last edited by a moderator:
Are these all steam codes? I know GameFly has historically always been, but Darksiders and X-Com in particular I'm interested in if they're redeemable on steam.

Since GameFly launched their client, I'm not sure what to believe.

Dammit, why wont that BF3 deal go live already! I'm guess 12pm PST

[quote name='Lexxon']Are these all steam codes? I know GameFly has historically always been, but Darksiders and X-Com in particular I'm interested in if they're redeemable on steam.

Since GameFly launched their client, I'm not sure what to believe.[/QUOTE]

Yes, you're still getting steam codes for steam games. The games will clearly say This product installs and requires Steamworks to play. directly on the page.

That Battlefield deal is great thanks!!
pcdd

[quote name='GeneJacket']Dishonored is $29.99 right now on GreenManGaming, and you can use code GMG25-G4VDR-0ZL4Q to knock another 25% off that, bringing it in at $22.49 tax included.
[/QUOTE]

Green man gaming's site is jacked up. I've tried on and off for an hour to buy Dishonored with no luck. I'm just going to have to bite the bullet here and pay a little extra at Gamefly. I'm all for saving money but not if it takes hours to get in on a deal to save around a $1.50.

Ditto with GMG.....decided to spend the extra $1.50 for the Borderlands pass to get it today. Tried on and off for the last 90 minutes....time is money..

Been waiting all day for Sims 3 supernatural and seasons to drop to $20 to apply the coupon too to order with the other stuff. Now I regret telling my wife that she was getting more Sims 3 stuff early today, now she is impatient. LOL. This is a one per account use coupon code I assume?

bread's done
Back