Community Seasons 1, 3 $9.99, Season 2 $11.99

[quote name='PR Mega X']All three are $9.99 at Best Buy, if anyone has credit to burn.[/QUOTE]

Season 2 will be a LD on Sunday for $10. A random season is being set up for a $2 LD discount... It's strange but OK.

Thanks OP! Been waiting for Season 3 to drop to the usual $14.99 level, but never expected $9.99! Makes me want to rebuy all the seasons!

[quote name='darrenaero']What is the reason for no Blu Ray Community? Is there any show since like 2009 that isn't on Blu?[/QUOTE]

Castle and Psych still aren't on Blu. It's sad but shows like Psych and Community don't really need to be in Blu Ray in my opinion.

[quote name='AgentSquishy']Castle and Psych still aren't on Blu. It's sad but shows like Psych and Community don't really need to be in Blu Ray in my opinion.[/QUOTE]

Not that they shouldn't be on Blu Ray, but I'm sure they skew to an older audiences. Community fans are about as loyal as AD fans. We would surely pony up the 5 extra bucks.

[quote name='darrenaero']Not that they shouldn't be on Blu Ray, but I'm sure they skew to an older audiences. Community fans are about as loyal as AD fans. We would surely pony up the 5 extra bucks.[/QUOTE]

If it made sense financially, I'm sure they'd do it.

For a demographic that watches the show time shifted and streaming, owning it on physical media as opposed to digital download probably isn't a big priority. Plus if its on a streaming service, even less incentive to buy it physically.

[quote name='pacifickarma']This show was so streets ahead of any other sitcom, but I have a feeling it may get Britta'd up by NBC.[/QUOTE]
Considering the whole Oct 19->February premiere date debacle, I'd say were already past that point.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LV7M_WeGX8
The show is a Sony pictures television release, and many of their series (happy endings, damages, etc.) either never got blu-ray releases or had one blu-ray release and then stopped probably due to lack of sales.

I picked this up at best buy yesterday and it made me extremely sad to see that all of the seasons were untouched. Yet basically every copy of desperate housewives and Big Bang theory was gone. Such a great price for such a great show, I wish more people would get into it.

[quote name='letskissthesky']I picked this up at best buy yesterday and it made me extremely sad to see that all of the seasons were untouched. Yet basically every copy of desperate housewives and Big Bang theory was gone. Such a great price for such a great show, I wish more people would get into it.[/QUOTE]

I agree. I'm a fan of Big Bang Theory, was going to buy the first 4-5 seasons for $8 a piece, awesome piece for a fun show. However it will probably be that price next year and the year after and the year after and be on TV for the next 10 years. Community is a rare show, that is funny, fun, different, silly but heartfelt. The fact so few people know about it is a little sad.

October 19th!

[quote name='bigdaddy']I agree. I'm a fan of Big Bang Theory, was going to buy the first 4-5 seasons for $8 a piece, awesome piece for a fun show. However it will probably be that price next year and the year after and the year after and be on TV for the next 10 years. Community is a rare show, that is funny, fun, different, silly but heartfelt. The fact so few people know about it is a little sad.

October 19th![/QUOTE]

Community is good but I enjoy Happy Endings more -- also a terrific program that so few people watch.

[quote name='romeogbs19']Community is good but I enjoy Happy Endings more -- also a terrific program that so few people watch.[/QUOTE]

I enjoy it too. It's good, I watch every week, but nothing memorable. However more people watch it than Community. :lol:

bread's done
Back