Resident Evil 6

You are better off waiting post Black Friday for the sweet spot of $20. You've held out this long, and Capcom games drop frequently

[quote name='PhQTwo']Great thread title... ;)[/QUOTE]

The title is great :d now I am looking for a better deal! May be Cyber Monday it will go down ?

[quote name='KonohaShinobi']You are better off waiting post Black Friday for the sweet spot of $20. You've held out this long, and Capcom games drop frequently[/QUOTE]

I hope so but 20 is too steep, i think $25 to $29.99 is as far as it can drop.

I dont think A deal can ever be too steep lol, in a month or two it will for sure be $20. Times proven this time and time again. It's already regularly $35-30, with $40 being common for it now.

I doubt it will be $25 today though, $30 is the best you are going to get today

[quote name='KonohaShinobi']I dont think A deal can ever be too steep lol, in a month or two it will for sure be $20. Times proven this time and time again. It's already regularly $35-30, with $40 being common for it now.

I doubt it will be $25 today though, $30 is the best you are going to get today[/QUOTE]

If you've seen it for $30 somewhere today(PS3), do share, as i'm looking to buy it for a friend for Christmas, and i'd bite at that price.

Guessing $40 is the new MSRP(already), as Gamestop has it for the same price, with no mention of a sale.

[quote name='KonohaShinobi']I dont think A deal can ever be too steep lol, in a month or two it will for sure be $20. Times proven this time and time again. It's already regularly $35-30, with $40 being common for it now.

I doubt it will be $25 today though, $30 is the best you are going to get today[/QUOTE]

Yest, i am waiting for the $29.99 deal but i always dislike when they bring a new version with DLCS and call it game of the year :l or Gold edition. Uncharted 3 Game of the Year Edition was for $25 yesterday :)

[quote name='happydogs']If you've seen it for $30 somewhere today(PS3), do share, as i'm looking to buy it for a friend for Christmas, and i'd bite at that price.

Guessing $40 is the new MSRP(already), as Gamestop has it for the same price, with no mention of a sale.[/QUOTE]

If i see it, i will update this thread =)

[quote name='VenomA7X']I'll be aiming for the complete edition next year myself. Same with Skyrim[/QUOTE]

That's my plan for Skyrim: complete edition, once it drops to $20(though Xbox for me). RE6 i don't plan on buying in any capacity for myself(hated 5), but i have a friend that still swears by the series, so it'd make a good gift.

[quote name='miyukichii']
If i see it, i will update this thread =)[/QUOTE]

Thank you, good sir. As always, i will keep my eyes open, like a good cheapassgamer.

I've been watching for a price drop since the BF sales started, and nothing so far. I haven't even heard mention of a sale on this one. D: If people actually think it will drop to 20ish in a couple of months, though, I might be willing to wait. I was considering getting it at 40. This was one I was really hoping would go down for BF. :(

[quote name='BuffyOfTheDead']I've been watching for a price drop since the BF sales started, and nothing so far. I haven't even heard mention of a sale on this one. D: If people actually think it will drop to 20ish in a couple of months, though, I might be willing to wait. I was considering getting it at 40. This was one I was really hoping would go down for BF. :([/QUOTE]

$40 is too much for the game, I would say wait and see, it will go down.

[quote name='miyukichii']Well I emailed amazon :) hopefully they put it on sale today.[/QUOTE]

Wait, I must have missed something. You just emailed Amazon asking them to drop the price? Not a price match from somewhere else, just your own personal request for a lower price...?? :cold:

[quote name='NocturneManiac']Wait, I must have missed something. You just emailed Amazon asking them to drop the price? Not a price match from somewhere else, just your own personal request for a lower price...?? :cold:[/QUOTE]

I love his dedication. Wish I could be like that.

I told Amazon about the lower price on the Microsoft Store yesterday. Hopefully, if enough people tell Amazon about it, they will match it for both systems.

[quote name='Miada']I told Amazon about the lower price on the Microsoft Store yesterday. Hopefully, if enough people tell Amazon about it, they will match it for both systems.[/QUOTE]

Um, why would they drop the PS3 version, they have no incentive to do it. Just because Microsoft has the Xbox version for less they aren't going to drop the PS3 price. They may possibly match the Xbox version though, but highly doubt it since Microsoft is sold out of them.

[quote name='PhQTwo']Um, why would they drop the PS3 version, they have no incentive to do it. Just because Microsoft has the Xbox version for less they aren't going to drop the PS3 price. They may possibly match the Xbox version though, but highly doubt it since Microsoft is sold out of them.[/QUOTE]

Um, because I can dream, can't I?

You don't know that for sure. Do you work for Amazon? No.

Stranger things have happened, and it was worth a shot.

This was Amazon reply to me:

Wish you Happy Holidays. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

I think the more requests you send the more we will have it as a deal. Amazon would prefer to sell more games at a bit cheaper price then keep it expensive for a period of time =)

[quote name='NocturneManiac']Wait, I must have missed something. You just emailed Amazon asking them to drop the price? Not a price match from somewhere else, just your own personal request for a lower price...?? :cold:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='ElvinWasHere']I love his dedication. Wish I could be like that.[/QUOTE]

Lol yes I did, and i am a female btw!

Why is this thread still here? This isn't a deal, it's someone asking if there is a deal...and the answer is there isn't one at this time. So...

sleeping dogs
darksiders 2
resident evil 6

buy 2 get one free at gamestop. what y'all think good deal? or should i replace of of the titles with need for speed?

bread's done
Back