Elgato Game Capture HD PlayStation 3/Xbox 360 Recorder $128 FS Amazon

Lowest I've seen as well.

I'm debating between the Elgato and the Hauppauge HD PVR2. They seem very similar in features. The Elgato seems to have better (or possibly just more elegant) software. However, I like the record button on the PVR2 - I don't want to have to use my PC to initiate/stop recording, I'd rather just press a button while sitting on the sofa.

[quote name='gantt']Lowest I've seen as well.

I'm debating between the Elgato and the Hauppauge HD PVR2. They seem very similar in features. The Elgato seems to have better (or possibly just more elegant) software. However, I like the record button on the PVR2 - I don't want to have to use my PC to initiate/stop recording, I'd rather just press a button while sitting on the sofa.[/QUOTE]

I actually bought the Roxio HD Game Capture from Amazon for $80 since it's a lot cheaper than the Elgato at that time.

If you are also using it to livestream then I'd say the Elgato. They recently released a beta which adds livestreaming to twitch without having to use xsplit or a similar program.

Just incase since I also have the Roxio HD Game Capture, it also does livestream. Aside from that, I think the elgato is a great device, I think people from the PSN thread really likes the device too.

I'm looking to start streaming my insane PS3 backlog, I need people who also stream PS3 to tell me what I'll need to get started, what to buy,etc.

[quote name='Kaiser499']I'm looking to start streaming my insane PS3 backlog, I need people who also stream PS3 to tell me what I'll need to get started, what to buy,etc.[/QUOTE]

Would love to help, but I doubt I could help you since I use a Mac. :whistle2:#

bread's done
Back