Tekken Tag 2 - $25.00; DOA5 - $29.99 (Amazon); Walmart.com (YMMV) TTT2 - $25

Well, if you want to brave the wally crowds, Walmart.com is matching the B&M price of $25 for TTT2 with free in-store pickup

LINK

Amazon's DOA5 price matches Gamestop. Has anyone seen it lower anywhere else?

So how does the in-store pickup work?
if my local store allows in-store-pickup, there would be a button allowing me to add to cart? All I see is instructions to show some long number to a sales associate.

[quote name='will530']Yeah, if it's available in your area/store, it should have an Add to Cart button like so.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. No stores in my area seem to be offering that option. NUTS!
Anyone having luck with walmart stores in (central) NJ?

thanks.
a store close to me have it. now I have to wait for the confirmation to pick it up.
the email says that the confirmation can take up to 4 hours.

yeah good deal for TTT2. 25 bucks plus all the free content is well worth it.

now if only DOA 5 was $25...

I agree DOA 5 is way too much money right now. I think it will be cheaper when it's part of a gamefly deal below $20. I grabbed tekken tag 2 from walmart only because of store credit, so thanks op.:robot::-({|=:twoguns::fridge::beer:

[quote name='whitereflection']Tekken is now up on Walmart.com available for home shipping. (Shipping is $1.97.) Amazon has also price matched.[/QUOTE]

Yoink! Thanks Amazon and thanks for the heads up.

[quote name='whitereflection']Tekken is now up on Walmart.com available for home shipping. (Shipping is $1.97.) Amazon has also price matched.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up on Amazon...updated the prices for the thread. and THANK GOD Amazon matched b/c Walmart can go fuck themselves.

I got the confirmation that my in-store pick up was ready for the Salinas, CA Main St. Walmart. I went and stood in line for ~15 minutes as some fat dude tries to return three pizzas without a receipt. Got bored and decided to check my e-mail. Glad I did because I got another one from Walmart saying that my order was now CANCELLED because there wasn't anymore in stock.

They also wouldn't PM the Target $10 MSP ad, but that's a TL;DR caliber crapfest.

bread's done
Back