Red Dead Redemption GOTY Edition $15.00 PS3/360 @ amazon.com

[quote name='nadohawk']I have to ask....what took them so long?[/QUOTE]
For real. I already purchased this from WM. Considering you have to pay for shipping at Amazon and I already made an order earlier in the day, I have nothing to add to make it eligible for FSS.

[quote name='DaShaka']Words can't describe how amazing this game is.... if you have never played it, get it. NOW[/QUOTE]

I found this game a snooze-fest. Just didn't like the controls, or the endless riding across desolate landscapes etc. But I recognize a lot of people loved it.

The Regular version is $9.99 on Newegg free shipping.

Might get that since I already have the Zombie add on, I can do without the other add ons, im fine with that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet deal, thanks op
yhyhyh

[quote name='DaShaka']Words can't describe how amazing this game is.... if you have never played it, get it. NOW[/QUOTE]

QFT! RDR is one my top favorite games this console generation, and my absolute favorite Rockstar game.

[quote name='darkmatter00']Damn it! I ordered this earlier today when it was 19.99, I don't think Amazon will give me the difference.[/QUOTE]

If you don't mind getting credit to your account for the difference in lieu of a credit card refund then they will probably do a "one time exception" and give you $5 in your account which will take $5 off your next purchase.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='excellen']Will I enjoy this if I didn't like GTA4 or games like Assassin's Creed?[/QUOTE]

I personally didn't care for the AC games, they bored the heck out of me.
And I don't really like Westerns either.

....But Red Dead is one of my absolute favorite gameplay experiences ever. For $15 I'm almost tempted to buy another copy.

[quote name='excellen']Will I enjoy this if I didn't like GTA4 or games like Assassin's Creed?[/QUOTE]
Probably not. If i can describe it, its like GTA and AC3 had a baby and came out with RDR

I don't know. They randomly started matching a bunch of Walmart sales today (GoW Saga for $15, for example), even though some of them were lightning deals yesterday.

Bought the regular version for 9.99 from newegg yesterday :/

Oh well i prob wouldnt have messed with the dlc much anyway.

bread's done
Back