Amazon NFS Most Wanted $30, Ratchet Coll $15, Tekken T 2 $25, Sly Collect $10

PublikDefender

CAGiversary!
Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, Amazon. Where were you yesterday morning when I actually went outside and was charged tax at Walmart? It's ok, I forgive you.

[quote name='portnoyd']Dude, Amazon. Where were you yesterday morning when I actually went outside and was charged tax at Walmart? It's ok, I forgive you.[/QUOTE]

ROFL please tell me your joking :lol:

Thanks OP, I just picked this up used today from GS but it was the most expensive one of the three. Grabbed this one (and as a bonus I'll have the online pass now) and I'll swap the other one out at GS for something else. :)

[quote name='PublikDefender']what the hell is amazon doing lol[/QUOTE]

The flipping on the platform prices was confusing me! But grabbed a 360 copy. Thanks OP!

[quote name='wongjp']The flipping on the platform prices was confusing me! But grabbed a 360 copy. Thanks OP![/QUOTE]
nfs most wanted just went live as well

SWEET! The only two titles I missed during the Lightning Deals were GT5 and this. Now I've got them both ordered! Thanks!

Cool, bought R&C Collection so I can return my still-sealed $15 GS copy. I'm about out of GS credit, so I need to get at least some of it back. :)

Missed out on the Ratchet and Clank Collection last night, but decided to pair it with God of War Saga today to get the free shipping since it was at $20. Now submitting a request for a $5 refund.

Nuttin' but the CAG in me... ;)

Thanks OP! Cancelled my previous order of the Sly Collection that forced me to use my gift credit that I didn't want to in order to get the lightning deal discount and reordered, along with my other fillers.

bread's done
Back