Amazon Deals Return: $25 Dishonored, Skyrim, BF3 Premium - GT5 XL $10 and More!

Tiger™

CAGiversary!
Many thought their sales were over like myself, or just were busy and didn't have time to go to Walmart/Bestbuy and missed on everything. Well out favorite online retailer is throwing out sweet deals once again, they're for a limited time offer so act fast. I will try my best to keep up with the sales and update the OP asap.

Borderlands 2 PS3/360 25$ *Update* (PS3 Only) click on button right corner for purchase from Amazon, 360 intact

Sleeping Dogs PS3/360 25$

Battlefield 3 Premium PS3/360 25$ Price back to 39$(PS3)29$(36)

Grand Turismo XL PS3 10$Price back to 20$

Darkness 2 PS3/360 15$ Price back to 25$

RDR GOTY PS3/360 15$

Skyrim PS3/360 25$ 360 Only now 25$

Devil May Cry Collection PS3/360 16$

Dishonored 360/PS3 25$

TTT2 PS3/360 25$

Sly Collection PS3 10$

Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY PS3/360 10$

Ratchet and Clank Collection PS3 15$

Madden NFL 13 PS3/360 15$ *Update* Back up to 35$

Uncharted 3 PS3 15$

XCOM Enemy Unknown PS3/360 25$

Persona 4 Arena PS3/360 30$

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='slidecage']too bad you cant checkout[/QUOTE]
What do you mean? I just checked out and got myself BL2 =) Was working all day so I missed out on the Walmart sales, thank god amazon just started with their sales.

[quote name='GaMeR_2007']^ Did you try opening up another tab? I've always found that to help.[/QUOTE]

yeap every time i go to checkout it just spins on updating

[quote name='boredasfook']Hoping Forza Horizon goes on sale.[/QUOTE]

it is/was on microsoftstore.com and walmart.com

Thanks for the heads up on Sly collection. Man i was pissed i woke up early and still missed out on that lightning deal.

[quote name='exaznkid']looks like tekken tag 2 for ps3 is dead[/QUOTE]
Thanks, updated. Looks like they're going out fast.

Nice grabbed red dead. Jeez when I first saw the deals i thought good for my wallet and yet I seem to keep buying stuff worked out better than I thought.

Still hoping they PM Resident Evil 6 at $25 since nobody else apparently did. I wish I had gotten in on that Microsoft Store deal >.

gran turismo 5 is free standard shipping so keep that in mind you dont have to add any filler... it was 10.83 for me inc tax

[quote name='Downhome']What exactly is the point of lightning deals again?[/QUOTE]

A question many of us asked last year, myself included. Really does undermine those lightning deals when 24 hours later it's that price anyway...

[quote name='WilliamG']A question many of us asked last year, myself included. Really does undermine those lightning deals when 24 hours later it's that price anyway...[/QUOTE]

To get people to spend $$$$$$ if they think something is only a limited time then they're more likely to jump on a "deal." Then if the waiting list reaches its limit or whatever then they know they can sell even more!

uh you cant guarantee its going to be a lightning deal and the point for them anyway (they dont give a f about you) is to get people super excited and on their website... same reason nintendo purposely does shortages for the Wii and the Nintendo DS. The scarcity of an item that is popular makes it even more popular.

[quote name='retrad']gran turismo 5 is free standard shipping so keep that in mind you dont have to add any filler... it was 10.83 for me inc tax[/QUOTE]

This pushed me over the edge...

damn I ordered Red Dead Redemption GOTY and Gran Turismo 5 XL from Walmart a couple hours ago. With Amazon I could of saved $4 and make it a sweeter deal and the games would of arrived faster

bread's done
Back