Call of Duty Black Ops 2 $49.99 at Amazon

[quote name='Miada']Thanks for the info OP, but I think I'll wait until it's around $30 or $40.[/QUOTE]
You may be waiting a while...

[quote name='vantheman']You may be waiting a while...[/QUOTE]

Not really. Most likely around / after Christmas, it'll at least be $40.

No rush. I've spent too much already.

[quote name='Miada']Thanks for the info OP, but I think I'll wait until it's around $30 or $40.[/QUOTE]
If you are waiting for $40, why not get the GCU $20 promo?

[quote name='TooPoor']If you are waiting for $40, why not get the GCU $20 promo?[/QUOTE]

Doesn't that cost $14.99?

[quote name='Miada']Doesn't that cost $14.99?[/QUOTE]
Yeah it does, it doesn't make sense to join GCU just for BLOPS2 though, if you are not going to use the coupons and 10% trade in boost and what not.

[quote name='Miada']Doesn't that cost $14.99?[/QUOTE]

Not only that, it was for pre-orders so it does you no good now...

[quote name='mark_IV']Not only that, it was for pre-orders so it does you no good now...[/QUOTE]
Yep, I should change my wording to why DIDN'T you go with GCU. I bought mine from Dell since I had GCs to burn from their BF madness.

Thanks for the OP. Picked it up on PS3 for my son for Christmas. Maybe it'll go slightly cheaper before Christmas but it's worth it for me not having to go to the store and I was ready to pay full retail anyway. Ten bucks off and Prime shipping works for me.

Thanks op, starting to think I wasn't going to see any price drops on Blops 2 this Black Friday season. I know $10 isn't a lot but COD games hold their value forever because of the multiplayer.

I didn't get in on the GCU deal because I assumed it was just another CoD. In a sense, it is, but all the reviews got me hyped regardless.

But I really shouldn't get this game as I'm still playing other FPSs. Halfway through Bioshock 2, started RAGE and Bulletstorm.

bread's done
Back