When can I put a picture in my signature?

Komentra

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
Haven't been a member for long but have been very very active. So, I'm guessing it goes by the length you been a member instead of post count? Was just curious because I really been wanting to use a exophase ps3/360 signature.

Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Just noticed that I magically got changed to CAG Veteran and can now do what I was asking.... so.. uh.. thanks invisible mods. lol

Around how many months does it take to become a CAG veteran? Only asking because I've been looking forward to putting my gamercard in my sig but I guess I gotta wait till I have the right to.

[quote name='GHmanRON']Around how many months does it take to become a CAG veteran? Only asking because I've been looking forward to putting my gamercard in my sig but I guess I gotta wait till I have the right to.[/QUOTE]

You need at least 250 posts, so you've got a long way to go.

This would explain why I couldn’t put a pic in my sig today. I thought I was procrastinating by not making a sig by now but turns out I couldn’t yet.

I’m pretty comfortable with my post output, so I won’t be spamming forums to get to 250 (about 60 away as of this writing). I’d be lying if I said I won’t be upping that output *a little* though. I take the CAG Newbie title with pride as I feel I know my way around still and provide valuable info and insight, but the CAG Veteran title and the permissions that come with it will be nice =)

[quote name='litepink']This would explain why I couldn’t put a pic in my sig today. I thought I was procrastinating by not making a sig by now but turns out I couldn’t yet.

I’m pretty comfortable with my post output, so I won’t be spamming forums to get to 250 (about 60 away as of this writing). I’d be lying if I said I won’t be upping that output *a little* though. I take the CAG Newbie title with pride as I feel I know my way around still and provide valuable info and insight, but the CAG Veteran title and the permissions that come with it will be nice =)[/QUOTE]

Your posts are always worthwhile and insightful. Not kissing up, but more posts from you would not be frowned upon. Especially considering half the random drivel that people post (myself included!).

[quote name='pitfallharry219']You need at least 250 posts, so you've got a long way to go.[/QUOTE]

What? Really? I thought it was based on how long you had your account or something like that? I've only made a 100 or so posts and I've got the CAG Vet title and sig privileges.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']You need at least 250 posts, so you've got a long way to go.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Jam Of Truth']What? Really? I thought it was based on how long you had your account or something like that? I've only made a 100 or so posts and I've got the CAG Vet title and sig privileges.[/QUOTE]

Maybe you were grandfathered in on different rules (?) or a staff member granted you these permissions.

And for what it's worth, I got my 'Veteran' title and sig privledges just now; sitting at 200 posts. I've noticed other members who joined much later (September even) and had the Veteran title already.

I've done quite a bit with my new sig privledges, check it out below ;)
edit: ugh, the site won't let me hotlink their tiny tiny icon. I'll just make my own in photoshop :/

[quote name='litepink']Maybe you were grandfathered in on different rules (?) or a staff member granted you these permissions.

And for what it's worth, I got my 'Veteran' title and sig privledges just now; sitting at 200 posts. I've noticed other members who joined much later (September even) and had the Veteran title already.

I've done quite a bit with my new sig privledges, check it out below ;)[/QUOTE]

Hotlinking forbidden from the site you're linking from. Lol :D

[quote name='litepink']Maybe you were grandfathered in on different rules (?) or a staff member granted you these permissions.

And for what it's worth, I got my 'Veteran' title and sig privledges just now; sitting at 200 posts. I've noticed other members who joined much later (September even) and had the Veteran title already.[/quote]

I'm thinking it was a rule change thing. I recall reading...something or other on the forums that had a veteran account requirement for posting/viewing and that veteran status came automatically when accounts hit one year old.

bread's done
Back