"Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One" for $10 @ Amazon

So tempted, because after getting the R and C collection it's the only one I don't have. But...I'm not really a big R and C fan. Blast!

I'm not sure if it's still free on PS+, but I played it through PS+ myself, and it's an okay game. If you got 3 friends who own PS3's that you play online with, it'd be a lot of fun I'd imagine. But for me, I played through the vast majority on my own, and a little bit of the game with a few randoms.

The game is seriously flawed in so many ways. Cut-scenes can be skipped offline, but not online. Enjoy that. Remember that this is developed by the 'new Insomniac team', without question they squandered an opportunity to make a great game.

[quote name='Anexanhume']Isn't all 4 one more of a minigame than full release?[/QUOTE]

No it is a 4 player coop focused game.

[quote name='Anexanhume']Isn't all 4 one more of a minigame than full release?[/QUOTE]
Playstation Move Heroes is what you're thinking. Avoid that game, or if you own a Move, download the demo. Then you'll want to avoid that game. :whistle2:#

Yes! Finally a deal for me. Had Ratchet and Clank Collection for $15, but nothing to hit $25 mark to get free shipping. This did the trick and now means I own every single concole Ratchet and Clank game.

Thank you OP.

I love playing ratchet and clank with friends, some of the best fun i have had!
csde

Should have been $10-20 from the start, but thankfully the weak reception pushed them to be more traditional with the next release this upcoming week (I don't mind a little tower defense as long as the core gameplay is closer to the main games).

Keep in mind that if you intend on playing with friends, that you guys should pick different characters to play even solo with. All of the weapons/upgrades/bolts(money) only apply to the character you are playing as so if you both play as clank and get halfway through the game solo and want to play together then, one of you who will have to play as someone else will be seriously gimped. Normally you have a coop AI that just has whatever weapons and upgrades you have

bread's done
Back