FREE Hitman Sniper Challenge (Xbox, PSN, Steam) [WORKING AGAIN]

MrPiggles

CAGiversary!
Feedback
62 (100%)
Go to: http://hitman.de/sniper/

1. Fill out the form, check only the first two boxes, the third one is your consent to receive a newsletter.

2. Click link in the confirmation email to get a code.

3. Register at http://hitmansniper.com/redeem (or login if you already have a Square Enix Account), choose your platform and enter the code from the last link. You should now receive a code for your respective platform.

P.S. Certain regions only allow you to redeem the code after 11 PM.

P.P.S. PSN codes only work on EU PSN accounts.

EDIT: This is now working again, but you must now use a German, Austrian, or Swiss proxy/VPN to access.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks!

EDIT: Getting an error when trying to redeem the code on the site :( ("There is a problem with your account. Please logout and try again")

EDIT2: "Please note that in some regions you may not be able to enter the code until after 11pm due to age restrictions."... Okay... Guess I'm waiting then?

FINAL EDIT: Or not! Just tried changing my country to UK in account settings, that did the trick. Thanks again! :)

[quote name='superhippy1986']Hey guys it says something after I submitted but it disappeared too fast for me to translate it.[/QUOTE]

at http://hitman.de/sniper ? It sends an email with a verify... verify then it sends another with the code... have to register or sign into square enix... the goto the register page input the code, last email will have the xbox/ps3/steam code.

I got the code and its in more then 12 digits... So when the Hitman sniper site works again I submit it there and it gives me a code for PSN?

I have 2 codes (so I can get it for xbox and Steam) but I can't redeem either, I keep getting "There is a problem with your account."

EDIT: Finally got it to work

[quote name='Royal High Knight']MrPiggles might win CAG of the year. First the uncharted 3 find, then this, and lastly the borderlands 2 season pass. WHat's next, free Wii U?[/QUOTE]

I do my best. :D

P.S. The BL2 SP was found by BillyDavid, all props go to him.

[quote name='superhippy1986']502 Bad Gateway...[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing the page crashed due to the high traffic, might want to try waiting and doing it at a later time.

At first, I was getting the "There is a problem with your account. Please logout and try again" message.

Then I tried again later and it says, "This code is invalid"

FINALLY got it working and redeemed on Steam

Thanks, MrPiggles!

[quote name='superhippy1986']Hey guys it says something after I submitted but it disappeared too fast for me to translate it.[/QUOTE]

This happened to me, and I got it copy/pasted into google translate. It was an error on my birthdate, because it expects Day/Month, not Month/Day.

Argh...god damnit; it wasn't announced that the PSN code was for EU only when I went to get one...that sucks...so...

the first CAG to quote this message with the name of the Fist-headed character in Skullgirls gets my EU-only PSN Sniper Challenge code!

EDIT: Nobody nipped at this. I just posted the code in this forum topic since nobody wanted to google this answer up.

Well I managed to finally get past the 502 Gateway errors and received the code for PS3 but it's not working through the website redemption process. Will have to give it a go on the console.

Thanks OP!

Question: Is it safe to redeem or we might get a ban for a xmas present?
Especially on xbox live or psn might be too risky...

Welcome to the Agency!

This service is temporarily suspended for security reasons.

Our agents are already informed and take care of the problem.

Please try back again later!

Best of luck!

Keep getting this :/

[quote name='Mars A7X']Welcome to the Agency!

This service is temporarily suspended for security reasons.

Our agents are already informed and take care of the problem.

Please try back again later!

Best of luck!

Keep getting this :/[/QUOTE]

Yeah looks like they shut it down like LG promotion i got mine at last minutes i guess LOL!

I have a couple extra PSN codes, but they only work for EU accounts, post when used:

F4GG-49ND-ARH7

LF4C-K6NQ-T82B

Post when used.

[quote name='MrPiggles']I have a couple extra PSN codes, but they only work for EU accounts, post when used:

F4GG-49ND-ARH7

LF4C-K6NQ-T82B

Post when used.[/QUOTE]
would you happen to have any steam codes?

[quote name='pandiosity']Keep saying invalid or advising me to log out and log back in.
Trying to get steam copy of sniper challenge any suggestions?[/QUOTE]

I had that happen to me too. I just kept trying with the same code and it eventually worked.

Now that the German site took down the offer, the site to redeem them should work faster.

Since nobody decided to quote the answer to my question for the EU PSN code, I'll just post it here...Please quote this message saying you've used it if you did.

CODE: 3K79-8KNT-4FHN

bread's done
Back