Assassins Creed III PS3 34.99 Best Buy ??

[quote name='scum1']Just got an email from best buy and it list Assassins Creed III at 34.99. However when I click buy it now it is in my cart at 59.99 ?? Anyone else get this email? I'm thinking of going to my Local BB and see if they honor it.[/QUOTE]
just buy it from amazon

No I just got the Email Today. It says "Black Friday Savings continue" and list other items. The other items all show up at the listed sale price but not the Assassins Creed.

And really I could care less about my avatar. I still look pretty much the same as the photo. Maybe a little grey in the hair but otherwise no difference. Just wondering if anyone else got the email today.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sale price listed above is valid Thursday, 11/22 through Saturday, 11/24 on Microsoft Xbox 360 and Sony PlayStation 3 versions only. Available while supplies last. Limited Quantities. No Rainchecks.

was specifically for acIII, must be an error on ending it to soon, and dont you find it ADORABLE how when the sale ends on some items, SUDDENLY they are back in stock?

The email only list the PS3 version and it is in stock to ship as well as in my local store. The price is just not showing up at 34.99. I have a gift card at BB I want to use but I don't want to drive there and then have a big hassle on the price

[quote name='TooPoor']Does it say active time period?[/QUOTE]

I don't see a time period. If you try to add more than 1 to your cart it says limit one per customer even though the price is 59.99 I think it is a mistake at 59 and should still be 34.99 today.

I bought the 360 version today. It rang up at normal price and I just asked the cashier and she checked the ad quickly and adjusted the price to $35. She said their system was screwing up a lot of their prices system wide today so YMMV?

Stopped at best buy today and they indeed confirmed the system was screwing up with the black Friday prices for video games. It's posted $35 though on the floor and they have no problem adjusting it for you.

[quote name='thefurrypanda']He actually did because the price was messed up. He probably helped other people[/QUOTE]

Absolutely. Hate it when people scare people off from posting.

Hey it all worked out in the end. I'm not scared off but I just don't post often. Hope it helped someone get it for the 34.99

[quote name='scum1']Hey it all worked out in the end. I'm not scared off but I just don't post often. Hope it helped someone get it for the 34.99[/QUOTE]

Good to hear you got it

[quote name='thefurrypanda']He actually did because the price was messed up. He probably helped other people[/QUOTE]

Sure helped me, but I'm debating if to go buy or wait on the special edition or whatever to drop in price.

[quote name='thegame956']Sure helped me, but I'm debating if to go buy or wait on the special edition or whatever to drop in price.[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure how long they're gonna be in stock at that price. I was at a Best Buy last night and managed to get the last copy. They were advertising in-store.

scum1, it did help someone out, me. I missed out on this on BF, now I can grab one for my bro-in-law for xmas. In for 1.
Thanks for the post!

[quote name='scum1']The email only list the PS3 version and it is in stock to ship as well as in my local store. The price is just not showing up at 34.99. I have a gift card at BB I want to use but I don't want to drive there and then have a big hassle on the price[/QUOTE]

dude it's $34.99 in store you don't have to adjust anything.. it has been that price since thursday.. that is why this thread is :wall:

bread's done
Back