PS Vita Assassin’s Creed III Liberation Bundle $199.99 @ Target

jooanyenna

CAGiversary!
For those who missed the Amazon deal yesterday, target still has this bundle for $200.

Link

It's sold out online but it should be $200 at Target stores as well.
If it's not, don't worry because they match Target.com price.
You will have to just find the store that has the bundle.
(and don't forget the Red Card for another $10 off)

[quote name='TheCro']So is this a black friday deal or can I price match it at best buy?[/QUOTE]

This was an unadvertised deal as far as I know. Whether BB may price match it or not, I don't know.

My experience with best buy is that they price match early in the Thanksgiving week from Sun to Wed morning, right before the bf deals go live. From Wed afternoon to Sunday they refuse to price match anything whether they are "official" bf deals or not. Not sure what happens on Cyber Monday.

So I missed out on the Amazon deal by about two minutes: it went out of stock while I was checking out. I looked high and low for at least the regular $200 offer for the Assassin's Creed bundle, with no luck. GameStop has it online, but charges for shipping. Target has it as indicated here, but every local store was out of stock or limited stock, and every limited stock store said "no" when I called.

I eventually found an "in stock" store further out while visiting a friend, but again when I called, "no, we don't have it." On a whim, I went to the store and asked in person. Yes, they had it. So much for calling ahead for accurate information!

I still missed out on the better $180 (no tax) deal from Amazon, but at least this way I don't feel like I completely missed out, since $210 for the bundle is still pretty good, and likely better than any upcoming price drop.

TLDR: I eventually found one at a local-ish Target. Thanks OP!

bread's done
Back