Munitio MW3 Billets

delsus09

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I saw a post about these earphones today & wanted to hear whether you guys think they're worth it or not.

...so, what do you guys think about the Munitio MW3 billet earphones? I wanted to get myself a small somethin', & I need new earphones, so...yeah. Price is damn good in some online stores ($10), but I'd like to hear what you CAGs think. I'm also considering getting a gaming headset...so I don't know if it'd be worth getting a pair of these, but I still would need some earphones, & these look pretty nice (& hopefully strong-corded too). It'd probably be weird if I went around town with a big headset on my head (& probably bad for their overall lifetime too). I just don't want any of those shitty beats things or 99-cent store earphones that keep breaking down on me after using them for maybe two days.

On another note, it keeps being advertised as "not for gaming". Why would that be? I think it's strange that earphones with a face-image of a major game series isn't really good for gaming. I'd personally like to use it with my PS3, if possible. Maybe just plug it into the TV or something, at the very least.

So, are they worth it? (considering the "not for gaming", quality, & price)

Well, these are earbuds, and are mad good for music or portable gaming. These do their job for those uses amazingly, but I would not use them with a tv or ps3. They were not designed to be used like that, so don't expect quality that you would get out of even low end gaming headsets. Overall though for $10 you really can't go wrong with these, as the original retail was $99 an they have a 2 year replacement warranty.

[quote name='vantheman']Well, these are earbuds, and are mad good for music or portable gaming. These do their job for those uses amazingly, but I would not use them with a tv or ps3. They were not designed to be used like that, so don't expect quality that you would get out of even low end gaming headsets. Overall though for $10 you really can't go wrong with these, as the original retail was $99 an they have a 2 year replacement warranty.[/QUOTE]

Sounds kickass. Thanks for your opinion, Van; I appreciate it. I'll go order a pair in a little bit.

bread's done
Back