Best Buy Ad 11/25/12 - 12/1/12

LordVila

CAGiversary!
Feedback
63 (100%)
Thought your wallets were safe, guess again! A nice TV on Blu-ray sale. Ad info courtesy of Annie Chu at the Examiner

New Releases coming out Tuesday, November 27, 2012:

Step Up Revolution:
DVD (includes Digital Copy and UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $14.99
Blu-ray 2D+3D (includes Digital Copy and UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $19.99

The Apparition:
DVD - $14.99
Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD and UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $22.99

Lawless:
DVD - $16.99
Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD and Digital Copy) - $22.99

ParaNorman:
DVD - $16.99
Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD, Digital Copy and UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $22.99
Blu-ray 3D Combo Pack (includes Blu-ray 3D, Blu-ray, DVD, Digital Copy and UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $29.99

New Releases coming out Friday, November 30, 2012:

Men in Black 3:
DVD - $16.99
Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD and UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $19.99 *Best Buy exclusive SteelBook packaging*
Blu-ray 3D Combo Pack (includes Blu-ray 3D, Blu-ray, DVD and UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $27.99
Save $5 when you purchase any version of Men in Black 3 movie and Pitbull's Global Warming CD together on the same receipt.

Sparkle:
DVD (includes UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $16.99
Blu-ray (includes UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $22.99
Check out the Best Buy Ad for November 25 - December 1, 2012!

NOTE: Reposting of any part of this article requires a link back to the original article.

Available Now:

The Watch:
DVD - $14.99
Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD and Digital Copy) - $19.99

The Expendables 2:
DVD (includes Digital Copy and UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $14.99
Blu-ray (includes Digital Copy and UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $19.99

Men in Black:
Blu-ray - $7.99

Men in Black II:
Blu-ray - $7.99

Holiday Classics on DVD:
Ice Age: A Mammoth Christmas Special - $4.99
Planes, Trains and Automobiles - $7.99
A Christmas Story - $9.99
Elf - $9.99
Dr. Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas Deluxe Edition - $9.99
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation - $9.99
The Original Christmas Classics Gift Set - $19.99
Peanuts Holiday Collection (It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown / A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving / A Charlie Brown Christmas) - $19.99

$4.99 DVD:
Anastasia
The Lorax
FernGully: The Last Rainforest
The Goonies
The Land Before Time Anniversary Edition
The NeverEnding Story
The Sandlot
Where the Wild Things Are

$9.99 Best Buy exclusive Blu-ray SteelBooks (store only):
The Hangover
Sherlock Holmes
The Matrix
The Shawshank Redemption
The Hangover Part II
Green Lantern
The Departed
Inception

$19.99 TV on Blu-ray:
Homeland: Season 1
Sons of Anarchy: Seasons 1 - 4 each
Modern Family: Seasons 1 - 3 each
Shameless: Season 1
Dexter: Seasons 1 - 5 each
Top Gear: Seasons 14, 16 each
Falling Skies: Season 1
The Vampire Diaries: Seasons 1 - 2 each
Battlestar Galactica: Seasons 1 - 4, 4.5 each
Doctor Who: Series 5 - 6 each
Bones: Season 7
Rome: Seasons 1 - 2 each
Mad Men: Seasons 1 - 4 each
Human Planet
Planet Earth: The Complete BBC Series
Life

Free Mickey Plush:
Get a free Best Buy exclusive Mickey plush when you purchase any two select Disney titles. More titles available in store.

The Muppet Christmas Carol DVD - $9.99
Mickey's Once Upon A Christmas DVD - $9.99
Disney's A Christmas Carol DVD - $9.99
Santa Buddies: The Legend of Santa Paws DVD - $9.99
Watch early exclusive documentary The Dark Knight Reborn:

Pre-order The Dark Knight Rises Blu-ray Combo SteelBook between 11/25/12 - 12/3/12 (releases on 12/4/12) in store or at BestBuy.com/TDKR and watch 35 minutes of behind-the-scenes footage from The Dark Knight Reborn documentary in HD via CinemaNow early for free. Pre-order deposit is required and non-refundable if the physical pre-order is canceled. To get your hard copy of the movie, please pick it up from any of the stores immediately after the release date. After 12/9/12 you may receive a standard Blu-ray Combo Pack in lieu of a Blu-ray Combo SteelBook. After 1/4/13, the deposit is no longer valid. Minimum of 10 per store. No rainchecks.

Last edited by a moderator:
So season 5 and 6 of Dr. Who are $19.99 each on Blu-ray? I thought season 6 was split into 2 parts and was not available as one set yet?

[quote name='ajh2298']So season 5 and 6 of Dr. Who are $19.99 each on Blu-ray? I thought season 6 was split into 2 parts and was not available as one set yet?[/QUOTE]

You're right, it was split into two parts but now there is a new complete set.

[quote name='zillionandnine']You're right, it was split into two parts but now there is a new complete set.[/QUOTE]

Theres no way thats going to be $19.99 already at Best Buy is there?

[quote name='ajh2298']Theres no way thats going to be $19.99 already at Best Buy is there?[/QUOTE]

I would be shocked if it is, too. I'm definitely going to go check it out, though and hope it is!

[quote name='ajh2298']Theres no way thats going to be $19.99 already at Best Buy is there?[/QUOTE]

The picture it shows is the complete sixth series.

I might pick up Seasons 5 & 6 of Doctor Who for my sister for Christmas--it seems like a great value. :whistle2:k

EDIT: Scratch that, they're both $74.99 each right now and they're going to be $20 each starting tomorrow?! I'ma buy those right quick! :hot:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='WV Matsui']Is homeland good?[/QUOTE]

I've heard from multiple people that it's the best show on TV right now.

The Dexter deal is phenomenal, the sets rarely reach this low. I have them all already, though.

[quote name='Scorch']I've heard from multiple people that it's the best show on TV right now.[/QUOTE]
It's pretty damn good, but it's not the best show on TV right now. Especially this season... it's been descending into 24 territory lately. But when it's good, it's really good. And the acting is top-notch.

Oh, and there's this really annoying subplot this season that reminds me of the Landry/Tyra unmentionable storyline from season 2 of FNL.

It is one of the few shows I watch live (or live-ish) and really look forward to, though.

I resisted getting Dr. Who S5 when it was $20 but now S5 is back on sale as well as S6? I'm not so sure I can resist this time.

[quote name='shrike4242']Doctor Who prices just went live.

And yes, S5 & S6 are both $19.99, complete series on S6.[/QUOTE]And interestingly enough, S5 on DVD is $16.99, while S6 on DVD is still $59.99, so it looks like if I'm going to get both, I'll have to go Blu-ray. :) At least I found something to use my free $5 certificate on. ;)

well, the Dark Knight Rises is just a $14.99 pre-order card, much like they did with Prometheus, but you don't get to watch the full movie. I was pretty bummed b/c I was hoping to get my hands on the empty steelbook today..

I just pre-ordered The Dark Knight Rises steel book and got the free documentary code a couple of minutes later. Then I redeemed the code on CinemaNow. Then I cancelled it but it said one or more items in the order could not be cancelled. But the total order is marked complete and has a $0 total on it. Best Buy charged my credit card but it better fail off within a week or so if does post I will dispute the charges if my credit card company.

[quote name='mike568']I just pre-ordered The Dark Knight Rises steel book and got the free documentary code a couple of minutes later. Then I redeemed the code on CinemaNow. Then I cancelled it but it said one or more items in the order could not be cancelled. But the total order is marked complete and has a $0 total on it. Best Buy charged my credit card but it better fail off within a week or so if does post I will dispute the charges if my credit card company.[/QUOTE]

So you're going to dispute a steelbook you bought?

[quote name='elessar123']So you're going to dispute a steelbook you bought?[/QUOTE]
I was going to dispute it if they charged me for it but didn't ship me The Dark Knight Rises steel book. It doesn't matter now anyway since I just logged into my credit card account online and Best Buy credited my account back the full price.

did you pre-order just to get the cinema now code for the documentary? only to cancel once you got something for nothing?

not gonna speak much on this, but that is pretty weak.

If I misunderstood, and am in the wrong...then I apologize.

[quote name='Trojann']Bullshit theres only going to be 10 Batman steelbooks per store!?[/QUOTE]

Minimum is the opposite of Maximum so no. There will be no less then 10 per store

Picked up the Little Shop of Horrors digibook for 14.99 this afternoon, part of a digibook sale on certain movies.

Astonishing sells during 5 -6 days is really appreciable. Best buy of expendables 2, matrix and green lantern awesome visual effect and the undiscovered this like inception one of the best movies and recommended for their awesome work and visual effect quality. Hope awesome action, new visually qualified collection will increase this selling rate at an alarming level. Lol.

bread's done
Back