Wii Play + Black Motion Plus Controller - $15 at Wal-Mart

[quote name='WhatsYoFlava'][URL="[/URL]

Shipping not available at the moment. Must order online and choose in store pickup[/QUOTE]

thanks

ive been thinking about picking up one more ever since i got my wii u. i was about to buy fling smash for 22 at toysrus but ill go with this one now

[quote name='WhatsYoFlava']Link

Shipping not available at the moment. Must order online and choose in store pickup[/QUOTE]

thanks, got one

I'd buy two if I knew this would come with the controller.

Would be nice for my Wii U that im picking up next month.

Thanks - always wanted to try this game out but this is like the first time I've ever seen it under $50. Great price just for the remote too.

And yeah, I forgot this game has a non-remote version. I better get the right one as well! The order just says "Wii Play: Motion (Wii)" so it isn't clear one way or the other. But when I go to my order and click on the product it shows the version with the remote.

Unavailable at all nearby Wal-Marts. I had to check local stores on my tablet because for some reason the javascript doesn't work on my desktop browsers, even after disabling Adblock Plus and Ghostery.

[quote name='io']Thanks - always wanted to try this game out but this is like the first time I've ever seen it under $50. Great price just for the remote too.

And yeah, I forgot this game has a non-remote version. I better get the right one as well! The order just says "Wii Play: Motion (Wii)" so it isn't clear one way or the other. But when I go to my order and click on the product it shows the version with the remote.[/QUOTE]Going by the reviews for this particular item, it appears to include the remote

[quote name='WhatsYoFlava']Going by the reviews for this particular item, it appears to include the remote[/QUOTE]

The good thing is that they don't also have a listing for the non-remote one (that I could see, anyway). So maybe they only carry the one with the remote. Otherwise, they could always pull the wrong one no matter what the reviews say ;).

The model number checks out as the one with the controller bundled in, so there is a high chance it is it.

Model No.: 90235

Is the price good in store also? If so I'll just go buy one in person tomorrow since it is showing three of my local stores have them in stock.

[quote name='duderanch']Just ordered one, but I have a feeling that they will try to give me the game-only version.[/QUOTE]

It seems legit, but I am printing the webpage with the picture and the price.

I just got back from my walmart. I did end up placing 2 of these bad boys on the website but decided not to bother waiting until the AM.

Well, they did have the regular edition (w/out remote). I asked the cashier to give me two of the ones with the remote. The ones with the remote rang up at 49.xx, but he was able to get a manager to do a price adjustment. There was only one left over, but a bunch of non-bundeled versions.

Also the dude kept giving me dirty looks and telling me it was a black friday thing.

Hmm description makes it seem like its game only. Probably easier to match in store. The toys R us fling smash bundle with groupon seems less risks but thanks anways

My Walmat (Tampa) would not price match. She said they are not allowed to match Walmart.com prices. Glad some of you are having luck.

Not worth the hassle in-store but congrats to those that got it. I traded in my Wii since I got a Wii U, but I'd like to pick up another WiiMote...I do still have the "plus" part of one that I kept, lol.

I ordered one on Friday and picked up yesterday. I was surprised they still had any at one of the Walmarts nearby me as this was a Black Friday, well Thursday to be precise, deal. The copy I got was with the Wii Remote, though the box was pretty damaged.

Managed to order one for pickup, but the shitty website won't let me order a second one from anywhere, even under a different account and browser.

Took the webpage printout to Walmart. They have 6 behind the glass case but they say they dont price match their own website. They ring up at $49 in store. Talked with the manager directly too, still wouldnt let me buy them at $15. They even looked it up online and saw it was offered at $15 on their site. They told me to order it online and ship to store. I told them I cant the website is gliched and says out of stock and wont let me order even though you have 6 right here! They still wouldnt sell 1 to me.

The website glitches out and other stores that have it in stock won't let me choose pickup option at check out. One store worked but my order was cancelled.

Fortunately, I was able to track down 3 of these at 2 different stores. Ordered online, selected site to store pickup, and everything went well. All three included the wii motionplus controllers. Thanks, OP!

Now, to find a good deal on some nunchucks to accompany these...

I picked up two in store on Friday just so I could have the Wii Motes. If I remember correctly I think it used to say "Only in stores" where it now says "Also in stores." I had to argue with them to get it that there was no order button and the site said I could only get them in stores...

Thanks for the post; put a couple of orders in, hopefully they come through. This will be handy if I decide to keep the Wii U.

[quote name='CaboWabo']Took the webpage printout to Walmart. They have 6 behind the glass case but they say they dont price match their own website. They ring up at $49 in store. Talked with the manager directly too, still wouldnt let me buy them at $15. They even looked it up online and saw it was offered at $15 on their site. They told me to order it online and ship to store. I told them I cant the website is gliched and says out of stock and wont let me order even though you have 6 right here! They still wouldnt sell 1 to me.[/QUOTE]

Same just happened to me. So frustrating and ridiculous.

Tried purchasing it online for in-store pickup but no dice. Will not allow you to change your shipping option and says the item is out of stock online even if it is available in stores.

Placed order online this morning. Get to store and they said order was cancelled due to item being out of stock. Cashier even said she clearly saw it on the shelf. Assistant Manager Bill price matched website. It helped that I had printed out the webpage. Thanks OP.

Just picked one up, thanks! While I'm not sure why I get excited about them, 50 club nintendo points for the game.

We just bought a Wii U for Christmas and have no Wiimotes so I snagged 3 of them. $45 vs. $120 is a steal. Stupid overpricing of these remotes.

I just picked up two. I ordered two, got an email saying one was ready and the other canceled. I went in, they got the one, and I explained I ordered two but one was canceled and that I saw a whole bunch on these shelf. They went to the games, grabbed another one, and I left with two. Great deal!

If you had one or all of them canceled, go to the store and check if they have it on the shelf then go back to order pickup and show them your order email. You may have luck!

[quote name='Deader2818']ps3 control cost 54 and 360 is 50. not sure how its over priced, lol.[/QUOTE]

Well, I am going to need a nunchuk and those are another $20. For a complete Wii controller set up you need to spend about $60 retail. A system is $89 by itself right now darn it.

Still, I have never spent $50 for a PS3 or 360 controller, and even so they are far better than a Wiimote in my opinion. However, just because they are all around the same price doesn't mean they still aren't overpriced. We get hosed on controllers and accessories.

Just wait until the Wii U controllers come out. If rumors are true and they are around $130-$150, that's absurd.

[quote name='Deader2818']Yeah, but wouldnt be a point in one till a game comes out that uses 2 pads.[/QUOTE]

Well, if you break one, you need a replacement. Especially if it's out of warranty or not covered by it.

Anyway, off topic. $15 is the perfect price for these. We're now all set for Christmas morning.

Even though it has already been confirmed I will also chime in to say that I picked mine up and it does, indeed, include the black wiimote plus controller. I do agree that the wiimotes are over priced. I think all the controllers are over priced but at least the PS3 controller has an included (good) battery.

By the way... this was my first time doing an in-store pick up at Walmart so I must warn everyone that you do have to wait in the customer service/return line... Which means you could be in for a long wait. However, the Walmart crowd does usually provide pretty good entertainment while you are waiting. An opened bag of Doritos and a TV from a different retailer being returned made the line go much quicker.

bread's done
Back